Universal Morgul - the endless dungeon (By LIMING CHEN)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 31, 2016.

1. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    Sadly i've not been able to figure out forging yet, highest level so far is 48 i think

re the snakeboss on 35, the exorcist has a group wide anti magic shell. It makes it pretty easy

2. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Makes sense... I have avoided the exorcist simply because it is not melee or magic focused and I feel it is slightly gimped either way. I will be sure to use her 30-35 just to take that rattlesnake down.

3. Leonardo Dicarpio

Apr 7, 2016
    Silence stun

try some debuffer, Silence .. stun etc.
    the same method can be used on the 50 boss

4. Leonardo Dicarpio

Apr 7, 2016
    keep dying 60boss

cant defeat 60boss now, anybody have good idea?

but I found a useful charm:pumpkin Lantern,it can reset the whole floor,
    now I keep fighting on floor 60, try to level up and find more powerful equipment.

5. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Same as you!

I am currently at the lvl 60 boss and can't defeat him, I've got all characters, and they are leveled up over lvl 60. My Berserker is the highest at level 66 (because he is the strongest by FAR, AOE and can hold 2 weapons!). But no matter what I get, or how I spec I am doomed to continue grinding because that last boss is WAY OPed. Anybody defeat him yet and have any advice? :eek:

6. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    #26 CptMurdock, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    You sure 60 is the last boss. I am grinding here and there on floor 45 as time permits. Have not made it that far and do not have the Berserker. I did spring for the Necromancer and Rogue though. They are both pretty solid. Currently running with Knight (lvling him up to catch up), Necromancer in the front and Flavia or whatever the fireball chick is, priest chick (Taris) and rogue in my back row. Maybe I will get the Berserker at some point but I am not sure what character I would even want to replace to make room for him and worry that he is too offensive and will lack the defensive abilities to be in the front row (most likely taking Augustin's (Knight) spot.)

7. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Yes, I'm sure, because I beat that boss on 60...which has 5 adds which he respawns when you get him to half health. I suggest you get to level 71 and get some level 71 gear before even attempting it...Also, you wanna get the berserker if you don't already have him. After you take him out, you find the "sword" and the main character spawns a doppelganger that you have to defeat. It is just ONE guy but he is a pain in the ass! I had to grind a little bit in the dream world to get some gear after that, but it wasn't nearly as long as it was for "The Master" on level 60. I took the doppelganger down and was able to start over on level 1 with harder adds, and MUCH BETTER GEAR DROPS. The red gear drops are way higher, and that is the ONLY GEAR YOU CAN FORGE! So, if you have red gear, keep all of it, even the stuff that looks like crap! Also, save your MONEY!!!!! the cheapest forge cost is 9.9k and every level it pretty much doubles in cost!

I use my Berserker, Chloris, and the Rogue I believe in the back, had the exorcist and augustin in the front. I used Chloris to speed up my guys so that I could attack a few times between the enemies attacks. I used the Rogue's smoke bomb to increase crit chance for my Berserker. I used the The Exorcist's protection spells, and Fel Breaking Ward to keep my team alive (mostly), and I used the spell resist buff and stun lock on Augustin to stay alive early in the game. Every now and then I would heal with Chloris.

With the FINAL solo boss fight I used the archer (Orlando's ability to charge and crit with big hits, coupled with the berserker's super, the rogues crit chance improvements, and chloris's opening ability to kick up my crit chances and rage regen super high...just gotta DPS him down as hard and fast as you can...the longer the fight lasts the stronger he gets, so you gotta do it in less than 20 turns.

Attached Files:

8. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    So would you say it was worth the money you paid for the extra party members? I have not played this in awhile it really feels like there is a paywall. It was cool at first but not worth the extra money to get to the final boss. And what then? I don't think there's an endless mode. If this game was randomly generated and different each time like the more traditional Roguelikes I could see myself getting into it more. But there is not enough replayability to soend any more for me.

9. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    #29 CptMurdock, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016

I am enjoying the game enough to have sprung for a couple of characters. I love gear grinding though. Still not able to forge. I am on lvl 50 right now and the final ??? Boss just rocked my group. May need to grind a bit before I can beat him. I have not visited the dream land much at this point and perhaps I would be able to work my way deep enough for it to be worthwhile at this point. Any bosses that have any type of AoE seem to crush me. Probably because I do not use the exorcist with the magic shield...

Edit: Used my exorcist and cleared 50. Now debating whether or not I want to farm 50 or proceed to 51-60. I barely beat the 50 boss and wiped multiple times before getting a bit of luck. I do wonder if he has any unique drops to him however...

10. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    The boss doesn't have anything better than anywhere else. From what I've found, chests, bosses, and high level mobs all have the same chance of dropping red gear. You NEED to read my super long post (see a few comments above this one) It explains the level 60 and 61 bosses, and how I defeated them. You definitely need to be somewhere around level 65-71 to defeat the final two bosses. Do your best to keep them stun locked until they get to half health, then you gotta burn them down AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! I was definitely level 71 before finishing my first go through. Now I'm stuck on floor 50 boss again, farming and refarming the area to gain better gear. My main group of guys is level 81+ with my Berserker at level 83.

When you defeat the first go round, the gear that drops (from the present and Die Charm) is all level 81+ even if your party isn't!

I'm at a point where everything that is dropping is level 99+ the programmers probably expect me to be level 99+ to defeat this level 50 boss. HE ANNIHILATED ME!

11. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Yeah, this game is fun and addictive, Totally worth it!

12. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Must have been a crazy grind to lvl 71 for the first run. My highest character currently is 61. I am now on floor 55 and the Hydras on that boss killed me before I even got a chance to shield up or anything... I think I need much, much more speed. Either way, their attack which hits multiple times in a row is brutal!

13. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Also, is there anything special about the dream land? A few XP books and a couple pieces of gear does not feel all that great to me. Maybe it gets better a loong way down?

14. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    For the Hydras, and MANY of the other MOBS you need to have the charm that immediately fills one of your character's action bars. Right now, I'm at a point where that is the only thing that gets me the win against some of these bosses on level 50. If the WRONG guy gets the action bar filled, I LOSE. But I take a lot of STUN, and SLOW equipped melee hitters into those fights, so most of the time I win without wiping. This has taught me that MAGIC users who cast spells aren't able to stun, slow, silence...etc. IF those same magic users just "NORMAL" attack, they have a chance of stunning, slowing, silencing...etc. But the attack is SO WEAK, and it is single target, so it isn't worth it, unless you are fighting guys with THORNS, which is by FAR the WORST buff to fight against! Thorns also kinda sucks as a buff for your own guys unless you can get it above 300%.

The grind sucked, but on level 60 there are 43 MOBS if I remember right, before the boss, so you just redo that a few dozen times and you get MAD XP. Throw in the charm that gives your guys extra XP, or the charm that gives the guys NOT in the party XP and a fairy that improves XP and you make out like a bandit. THOUGH getting a party strong enough to survive those 43 mobs SUCKED! I had to just concentrate on surviving for quite a few levels, until I got the gear and levels to survive.

As for the dream zone, It really doesn't seem worth it, I've gotten past level 40 or something. At level 30 I have fairly consistently had a red item drop, and one of the items was AMAZING! But for the most part, it is just plain JUNK, to sell. And I haven't figured out exactly what level I need to get to before I've earned about 100crystals, to make the trip worth it. I honestly have NO IDEA why they decided to make the BELL charm 100crystals, because the rewards aren't 5X better than they are outside the dream world. I have learned that the trick is to change your team up depending on what you are facing...and use a fairy with a chance to revive and the ability to block a dreamland curse, because you can't REVIVE once you're in there and those curses start to rough you up pretty bad past level 30. THE THORNS is the number one thing that kills my guys in the dream world, so by changing party members (to all magic users) for those fights has kept me alive much longer than I used to.

15. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    STUN STUN STUN the hydras....they CAN'T Be allowed to attack you, or you die! Or you have to stack armor and health on a few stronger attack guys, and protection guys/healers the exorcist is really ideal because his automatically gains extra armor from skills and has a way to protect the whole party!..and the AOE healer, forgetting her name right now, her AOE ATTACK reduces the action progress of all enemies!!!!! USE IT, LOVE IT! And her normal attack can boost your speed!

16. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Wanted to respond to this regarding the legendary drops. One of the loading screens does say that some legendary items only drop from certain bosses. No idea what bosses or what legendary items but there may be some really good loot that I still need to find.

17. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Darn it reading these posts made me want to give it another go, I have only ever made it to floor 30 and gave up cursing upon dying. Starting over , I realized why I liked this game so much to begin with. It IS addictive . Wondering what kind of loot I'll find this time around ( so far much better then the first time) .. Yup I just can't be done with this game yet lol

18. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    It does say that, and it is a grinding game, but the fact that I can't go back once I go forward from a level tells me that it probably isn't worth it, or the translation is incorrect. I dislike that I can't go back a level to grind, but you know what? All the bosses up till level 50 are on level 50! And I've had to grind level 50 the first and second times through...so I may have gotten the loot from the bosses...it's not like there is a walk through or database yet...though I could have made one, I'm not THAT into it, and I have a job and family.

19. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Good for you! Share what you learn! Just remember, it's a grind fest and takes time! But the random loots are what make it awesome! And keep all red gear cause that's the only gear you can forge!

20. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Yeah... You definitely need to grind. One thing you can do is make sure that if you are fighting a boss that might kill you carry the resurrection stone that way if you wipe all is not lost. If you are not strong enough for a boss buy the pumpkins and reset the level. Wipe everything out and collect everything then repeat. If you are too low on diamonds go to a different save slot and farm up some diamonds for your deep running save. You can also go to the title screen then load your save back up and any treasure chests or ? Circles that you have not opened or purchased from will change. If you don't like what you see then try to change it until you get what you want (ad diamond chest which gives 5 diamonds per ad or buying the right artifact/epic gear stats).