More Star Shipping Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by SoundGuy, Oct 23, 2010.

1. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    Hey

If you don't know me already - I'm Oded, and i'm the developer behind Star Shipping Inc. and i would love to give some more promo code for anyone who wants to help up spread the word about the game.

What you can do to help us share the love? tell your friends. Use twitter, facebook, blog about it, when you do - PM me and i will give you promo codes until i run out, but i'll save some codes for people who make a lot of noise about it.

if you write on twitter about starshipping make sure they include @corbomite or #starshipping, so i will know about it.
    on facebook, join our fan page. write something there, and get your friends to click "Like" on it.

Here's one code on the house, for the first one who snags it:
    AELA369EP3E6

Here's some info about the game

Travel through space and get rich with Star Shipping Inc. Visit the new frontier colonies and battle space monsters and pirates in your quest to be the number one space trader the galaxy have ever known.

Take the role of the captain of of a cargo ship traveling between star systems to trade goods and commodities in strive to become the richest star ship captain in the galaxy. Your weapon is a mighty cargo ship that has to defend itself against space pirates, monsters and other less-than-friendly encounters.

Star Shipping is a turn based, strategy game, where in each turn your choices and a number of events and encounters can happen, affecting the outcome of the entire game.
    When you play, choose your strategy well, and think twice before every journey, your choice between playing with a ship that's fast, or one that is large, or strong makes the game totally different, and it's all your choice.

Play at your own pace, as unlike many other games today, this one offers the player a mental challenges that doesn't rely on the ability to hit stuff on the screen, and doesn't require you to be 100% focus on the game at all times, instead you can play at your own pace, and use your economical planning skills and your intellect to trade various commodities between stars, and climb up the score ladder as you accomplish your goal of becoming the richest space captain in the galaxy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

check it out
    http://starshipping.corbomitegames.com
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-...376780635?mt=8

If someone else wants a promo code - feel free to reply here and it you have a nice reason why you want one - i'll give you one until i run out of codes.

Oded
    Corbomite Games.

2. sk47z

sk47z Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    i would like to have a promo code to review it.
    reason: i'll have to go through and play the game first before i can intro it to my friends abt it. otherwise what should i say to them to persuade them to get it.

3. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    check your PMs sk47z!

4. ulik

ulik Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    I love turn based strategy games, and would be happy to recommend it after a run through. Please send a promo code for me to try it out. Thanks!

5. MeteorFlare

MeteorFlare Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    I'd like a code so I can show to my friends your game and get them interested!

6. Versago

Versago Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    can i have a code please?

7. SimonBS

SimonBS Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2010
    I would like to try out your game. My friends and I are enjoying these space-themed games (Ogame, Starcraft and what else) and this seems to fall into the category ;-)
    The graphics seems great. I'm having them by my side and we are eager to find out more about the gameplay. You are not reveiling that much on your site but the game definately looks promising.
    I myself have an iPad but if my friends are going to buy it it would be on an iPhone.

8. Alex Graal

Alex Graal Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    N/A
    U.S.A.
    I'm just going to ask for a promo code because I want to try this game out :)

9. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Can I have a promo code please?
    I always liked space trading games.I remember some years back I was playing Gazilionaire on Windows 3.11 :p

10. gokeadeyemo

gokeadeyemo Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Promo code

Hi, I am not that familiar with this kind of game so I cant tell you if i like them or not but i would love to try it out and see what I think. I would be happy to review it on itunes based on my limited experience. ; ) Thanks. (Hope you still have promo codes left).

11. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    wow. so many of you asked for codes. and apple doesn't give us devs that many.
    want to help me decide who gets the code?

how about if each tell me the name of one other person who asked for a code, and whoever gets the most votes get a code ?

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i would like a code...

thanks a lot!

13. SimonBS

SimonBS Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Strange methods. Anyway, guess we gotta play the game. Alex Graal for being mnimalistic :)

14. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Active Member

Jul 31, 2010
    CEO Of Corbomite Games.
    Axlex Graal, SimonBD, ulik, tonydeli7 -
    check your inboxes... you got promo codes. hope you like the game and 5 star it ;)

anyone else want a promo code?

15. aidan_ree

aidan_ree Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Love a code!

16. yosoypepito

yosoypepito Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    I´m a penguin on crack
    On the Moon
    I would like a code :)

17. MeteorFlare