Moral Decay, 8-bit Jesus platformer, coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by timo, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo

timo Active Member

Mar 18, 2009
    I should also mention that this is not your average modern game that your grandma could beat on a single play-through. This game is HARD. There are some Ninja Gaiden and Megaman style situations that make you want to smash your iPhone. But it feels good when you finish :D

2. timo

timo Active Member

Mar 18, 2009
    LOL! Jesús, Spanish style. That's funny ;)

If this game sells well, there will be updates to add more episodes. Maybe you'll get a sidekick, "Buddhy", who is really fat but is a pacifist so he's relatively useless.

3. Gunblade1190

Gunblade1190 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    NJ
    Saw the thread title, thought, this would be pretty cool. Watched the video and now I'm really excited. THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME! Love the graphics, music, visual, and all. Can't wait to play this.

4. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    #44 dyscode, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    COOL!

Maybe Buddhy has a (en)lightning ability that blinds/stuns enemies so Chris T. can finish them off. :D

Although I was a bit worried about the difficulty Style but since you mention Ninja Gaiden I am really worried!
    You know they did not intend to make NG so hard but they had absolutely no time left to balance the gameplay in any way.
    This would make NG actually not the hardest but the worst designed Videogame ;)

5. housewarmer

housewarmer Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Insta-purchase!

Simply awesome.

6. LKR

LKR Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Earth
    This looks amazing. Want!

7. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Absolute retard. How you are allowed to waste our Oxygen is a mystery to me.

Jesus owning Sumo and Tigers is too damn good, throw in some sweet Moon exploration and some Pizza powerups... with a final sprinkle of Devil ownage and you have yourself one ticket that I'm front in the line to purchase.

8. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Try second in line. :D

9. You know what Jesus really needs, given the general theme of the game? He needs a special ninja move or two. I mean, how awesome would Jesus delivering a flying bicycle kick to the face of a hapless Yakuza thug be?

You don't f*ck with the Jesus.

10. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    disgusting and offensive bullshit.

pity that peoply actually consider to release this. Hmm imagine... not Jesus but Mohamed - the dev would be stabbed in a second... tolerance, yay!

11. Funny that you should preach tolerance with an intolerant post.

12. eyemh8

eyemh8 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    To stay stupid
    Estes Park co.
    You should also read your own sig...

13. doodlejumper

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Let me guess. You're going to rant about this to ten of your friends, who will each rant to ten of their friends, and so on and so on. Then, once 10,000 people have heard about it, you will start ranting about how it managed to squeeze into the top 100. ;)

14. If this gets approved, I wonder if any of the staff will have the balls to feature it somewhere...

Doubtful. (Both featuring and it passing in the first place) But it would be rather funny...

15. doodlejumper

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    I bet anything it will get featured. In the meantime, can we get a look at that icon?

16. Woltz

Woltz Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Any News

I'm making a game that also shares an uncertain approval. If your games passes I'll feel more safe. My game is Ninja Steve after that one I got a bigger Steve in my plans. So plz let me know whazzup

Cheers

17. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

#57 ScottColbert, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
    Love this thread as it shows just how silly all religions are. That trailer is awesome, though.

18. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I want this game! Apple better approve it!

19. amxn

amxn New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Intriguing...

First off, I like the gameplay and the 12-bit visuals, but I don't believe that you should call it a Jesus platformer, just cause it is bound to create problems and stuff. Chris T. is a great character.

Also, I'd like to point out to fellow posters that I'm a Muslim, and we believe in Jesus too, and he is one of the Messengers of the God. Before most people start mumbling nonsense, let me say that the depiction of any real human being is prohibited in Islam, let alone the prophets.

So, stop yapping off about the dev not having the balls to make a Character out of the Prophet. Also, no one really knows how Jesus really looked and the same stands for Prophet Muhammad, so stop losing your marbles already.

Good job to the dev, and I hope you change the thread's name to avoid undue and unwanted attention ( or maybe you actually wanted to make it viral ).

20. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

this game will b so epic... im totally posting this on facebook. :D