Universal Moonshades Dungeon Crawler RPG (by BaldrickSoft Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Dec 20, 2019.

1. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    So the right hand character bug occurred again... not sure why though. I did use stairs and it was in the battle immediately after that... perhaps related... but it was also immediately after upgrading abilities too... so perhaps that.

I did notice I could still cast spells but just not use the melee attack.

2. If it will happen again, please, try to place the non-working ability in another slot at the abilities panel.

3. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    I'll try that for sure.

One other question... when will gems be required in the game? Will they become a pay-wall for play, or will there be some kind of one-off payment to continue, or for ongoing chapters etc?

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  4. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Does not have to do in which slot you place the ability at least for me. It just freezes after some minutes of playing the game.

5. Finally, I've found the bug which caused the problem with the buttons on the right side. It occur after you open then close the ability panel. Fix is on the way - until that, you can fix it by saving the game, then continue it.

badmanj and sakara214ever like this.
  6. auver

auver Active Member

Mar 18, 2013
    When will the other contents updated? I cleared the wind lair and nothing to do

7. Nothing like that, gems are only for getting more inventory and storage chest space, but the game is absolutely completable without any purchases. You can get more spaces by quests, too. :)

lezrock, Son of Anarchy and badmanj like this.
  8. There are a lots of levels after that. :) The Wild Lair is only an optional challenge level.

9. auver

auver Active Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Thanks your kind and quick reply!

10. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Yeah no matter what this is a game worth spending some money on. So much work put in it it would be like stealing if you do not support the dev :)

Moonshades likes this.
  11. Thank you very much for the kind words! :)

sakara214ever likes this.
  12. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    If that’s the case then I will buy some gems just to repay you for this game. It’s really superb.

13. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    oh i see it now, is a bug on the last door, but still be able to open it.
    sorry for the other post, didn't undersand which door was.

14. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    One other issue... the Melting Recipe... I definitely have four rare items and the forge rune in the forge slots but it will not accept these. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Jamie

15. All 4 item are equipments (boots, weapon,etc)? Can you send me a screenshot please? [email protected]

16. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Ah they have to be equipment? Assumed any rare items. Will try again.

One other minor niggle - the game asks us to rate it on the google play store rather than the Apple Store...

17. Yes, needs to be one of the following: armor,belt,boots,cloak,gloves,hat,necklace,ring,shield,weapon,bracers.
    Rate: thanks, I will check it :)

18. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Ok so I tried this. Four common items of equipment yielded one common item of equipment.

Surely this is a bug? The recipe states I should receive an item from the next level of rarity up?

19. Are you absolutely sure all item has common rarity? poor < common < uncommon < rare < epic < legendary

20. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    No.
    no I’m not certain. Will double check next time ;-)

why not add a filter to the inventory to allow the user to show all items with the same rarity?