Universal Monument Valley 2 (by ustwo Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jun 5, 2017.

1. BigDich

BigDich Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2017
    #2 BigDich, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2020
    Monument Valley 2 (by ustwo Games Ltd.)

Monument Valley 2

ustwo games
    Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry. Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley, exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way. ===== “Subtly more sophisticated than its predecessor” - WIRED “Little vignettes of a surreal world that works its socks off to make me happy” - POLYGON “I was enraptured by everything I saw and heard” - DESTRUCTOID “One of the best gaming experiences available on any device, let alone mobile” - POCKETGAMER ===== A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2. INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters. CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures. BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey. ===== Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.
    Information
    Seller:ustwo games
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:May 30, 2017
    Updated:Oct 27, 2022
    Version:3.3.1037
    Size:305.5 MB
    User Rating: (13)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Nice spot, just found it on my store too.

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #3 ramzarules, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    is this real? :O
    EDIT: it is! i just hope it's somewhat meaty because the last one left me with an incurable addiction to pay for more levels that never came.. until now

4. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
  5. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    Gosh, this was such a big and pleasant surprise to me. Easily the best WWDC reveal to me so far.

Instapurchase!

6. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Yes it look really as they were showing it on WWDC and the new app store

7. TouchArcade Bot

TouchArcade Bot New Member

Feb 14, 2012

Monument Valley 2

ustwo games
    Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry. Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley, exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way. ===== “Subtly more sophisticated than its predecessor” - WIRED “Little vignettes of a surreal world that works its socks off to make me happy” - POLYGON “I was enraptured by everything I saw and heard” - DESTRUCTOID “One of the best gaming experiences available on any device, let alone mobile” - POCKETGAMER ===== A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2. INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters. CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures. BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey. ===== Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.
    Information
    Seller:ustwo games
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:May 30, 2017
    Updated:Oct 27, 2022
    Version:3.3.1037
    Size:305.5 MB
    User Rating: (13)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    :-0 what should i say

9. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    you should say.......OMG!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Holy crapdoodles! ####

11. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Damn!!!!!!! ########

12. Qvothe1331

Qvothe1331 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Hope this one is significantly longer cause I was pretty upset to run into the ending in such a short period.

13. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    new hardwares: boring
    new monument valley: cool
    :)

14. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Lenght is overstimated, since there are way too many games. Better keep it short and awesome all the way.

Really excited for this!

15. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    its already a master piece! loving it... more of the same with a new mechanic pretty brilliant so far...

16. Paul99

Paul99 Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    #17 Paul99, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  17. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I hop on the app store putzing around and then look at the banner... double take. Wait WHAT!?!?

18. Yavga

Yavga New Member

Oct 31, 2016
    Oh wow! Never knew a sequel was in the making. Will pick this one up for sure, it was mesmerizing! Awesome!

19. kaywib

kaywib Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Holy mother!! Did not see this coming. This is going to make my week!!!