MontanaBlack Kylo's Rescue

moonrunner GmbH
"You're kidnapping Kylo just because I don't want to pay 80% taxes?! You will regret this! I will destroy you!" - Montan…
$4.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"You're kidnapping Kylo just because I don't want to pay 80% taxes?! You will regret this! I will destroy you!" - MontanaBlack Fight your way through the tax office with Monte to free Kylo. But beware: the building is teeming with dangerous enemies waiting for you! To survive on the higher floors, you'll need to equip yourself with better gear and stronger guns. Can you manage to collect a complete set of equipment in purple? This is what is waiting for you: • MontanaBlack's own sayings! • Do you prefer a shotgun or an alien pistol? Choose from 12 different guns! • Find your own style from over 30 clothing items! • Want to spin the slots? Let's go, Yibiiii! • 3 different crates from which you can drop equipment! What are you waiting for? 100 floors with thousands of monsters and bosses are waiting for you! Let's go! If you have any questions, you can always contact us here: [email protected]
Information
Seller:moonrunner GmbH
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:Jul 02, 2021
Updated:Oct 02, 2023
Version:1.5.1
Size:410.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal