iPad Monsters!!!!! Eeeeeeep!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by korymatthew, Feb 17, 2009.

1. korymatthew

korymatthew Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    So anyone pick Monsters up yet??!

Oh man, what a freaking GREAT game! Def on of the best executions yet on the platform. Has the game, the leaderboard (and some really clever/funny interactions with the monsters) and that's it. I feel like the dev focused on making what this game WOULD offer excellent, instead of trying to jam pack all this functionality in, and made a spectacular little experience!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, it's basically Simon Says, but that does it absolutely no justice.

Pick this up! It's only $.99. I mean, what the hell else are you gonna do with a buck? :D

2. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Then y by it??? rofl

3. korymatthew

Jan 15, 2009
    Just a point of reference for gameplay :rolleyes:

4. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    it's just a simon says with the monsters...?
    mmm, I'll keep those cents for iDracula.

5. mek

mek Well-Known Member

are you the developer? we encourage the developers to openly participate with the members (?future customers) on these forums, and you can put a direct link in your sig

also screenshots and or videos are good for exposure

6. korymatthew

Jan 15, 2009
    #6 korymatthew, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
    Completely not the developer. Sorry to "gush" so much over the game (I've spent on SO MUCH MONEY on crap that I end up deleting anyways, it's exciting to run across something worthwile)

Anyways, my name is Kory and I live in New York and I think the dev is French or something :rolleyes:

*And I would have posted some screenshots, but a) it's the AM and I am off to work, and b) That's really the devs job (though I will if you guys want)