[Monster Warz: ULTIMATE] Monster Contest! Win $30 iTunes Gift Card!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by mobicrew, Aug 21, 2012.

1. yvcgamer

yvcgamer Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Belgium
    I like the Hydra the most. I have to say, it was quite a hard choice becauqe the other monsters were very nice too. I hope the game will have more depth than the average online city building game.

2. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I'm sure the game is really cool. My choice is Hydra I think it's one of the powerful monster in the game :)

3. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    4. Minotaurs really liked
    Lock awesome upcoming game

4. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    The game seems to grow up well !
    I like Manticore very much! :)

5. DRose1

DRose1 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    I am looking forward to the release of this game. All of the monsters look awesome, but i gotta say that i think the manticore has the coolest design

6. My favourite has to be Kerberos...this game looks like an impressive MMO...the art looks really impressive as well

7. phrenik

phrenik Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Nurse
    City of Coffee
    The artwork is quite awesome, and was surprisingly hard to choose which one after looking at them.

Because I mean you get that cool snake vibe from the hydra that has 3 responding+reflexive heads that could [who knows!] spit poison, and move in the somewhat hard to capture movement. This is definitely the coolest looking of the bunch for me.

Then you have Kerberos, which also has multi-heads, is fierce, supposed to be hells guard dog, speed, strength, ferocity. But it would lack the flexibility of the Hydra.

Then there's my choice, the Manticore. Strength to boot [lion], got those killer claws, teeth and rams. And wings to fly, so movement has a high degree of flexibility. I would imagine speed comes within its territory as well.

I really dug the minotaurs you guys made. It reminds me of the snake baboon mythical creature from asian lore [Snake for a tail, and gorilla/baboon body]. So looking at this it has that killer tail -basically a piercing weapon that could attack unexpectedly while it has a hold on you, those curved horns, and the stupid strong strength you get from a gorilla/baboon.

In coolness I choose the Hydra. But if it was a battle of strength I feel like the minotaurs would win [although it would be dependent on size as well], movement/flexibility goes to the manticore.

Anywho as for the game, it looks like a lot of fun, especially knowing there would be such cool monsters. I am interested to see how the whole boss + raid aspects as well as gaining the cards will come into play. I hope it becomes available on all platforms. I think artwork like this needs to have HD!!

8. Underwater

Underwater Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Atlantis
    Great designs!

It was hard to choose between Kerberos and Manticore, they look both impressive. But I think I like Manticore the most. He has the coolest design and he looks so menacing and powerful with his horns and claws.

It looks like an interesting game with awesome graphics, I love the artwork. Can't wait to play this game!:D

9. CodyDeluxe

CodyDeluxe Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    i like Kerberos! its like hell hound guardian! the game looks like a winner, i can see myself playing it for hours.

10. indianspice

indianspice Member

Aug 26, 2012
    I pick manticore becAuse of it ability to fly. Plus it's horns to defend. Plus it's four legs to run very fast

11. williamsyee

williamsyee Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    SQA
    Manticore - it looks great for me. Just like the art work

First impression for the game: The games looks similar with other MMO from the screenshots. The difference is instead of using high tech weapons/ vehicles, this game use various type of monster. Looking forward for the game! :)

12. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    My favorite is Manticore

And as far as early impressions go the game looks quite promising and hopefully is a Universal app.
    Waiting desperately for the trailer video.

13. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    My favorite is Hydra , fierce looking with mystic aura surrounding with its magical appearance.
    Should be one of the unique playing style game coming with this game. Hopes it will arrive soon.

14. sarivcbe

sarivcbe Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Love the artwork
    I will back the Hydra - it's sure to win against the other monsters with its superior agility and 4 heads. if they dont watch out it will turn them to stone with its hypnotizing gaze and then smash them to hundreds of pieces. Its the king of the seas!

Monster warz looks like a complicated game with a rich storyline and gameplay that will keep you occupied for hours.
    Hope its not to hard for newbies like me to pick up. I will try it out just for the stunning artwork which sets your imagination on fire.

15. Godvil

Godvil Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Manticore - This is my hero, the most powerful, agile, and beautiful

16. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    #36 snapb202, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway.
    All the art work is fabulous and gives us a taste of what's to come

I choose the malevolent manticore :
    He is the embodiment of 3 terrifying animals :
    The majestic lion, the tenacious ram and the magnificent eagle. He is vicious and ruthless and has no mercy. He's not just a mindless, savage beast. He is the conquerer. He will always win.

Monster warz looks like it's going to be a fabulous MMOG full of mythical beasts and adventures. The gameplay looks fairly standard and easy to pick up but I am sure there will be plenty of quests and missions to whet your appetite

[​IMG]

17. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Manticore for sure he's got it all wings claws horns.

i'm interested in seeing how the battles will play out in real time

18. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    #38 banger1103, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    Manticore looks sick. And the game seems interesting. I'd just like to see how the online component works though. But the artwork alone looks amazing

C'mon manticore is a freakin lion beast with wings and horns. Scary stuff o_O

19. Carlacag123

Carlacag123 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    #39 Carlacag123, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    All the monsters look ferocious. But I like Kerberos best.
    He is the guardian to the gateway to hell. So he has to be more powerful than all the demons and monsters trapped there. He looks especially awesome here with 3 pairs of glowing eyes and sharp fangs ready to shred his enemy apart.

Monster warz looks like it will be an epic undertaking for any player that will keep you occupied for hours. Can't wait to see the trailer and more monsters.

20. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I like Manticore, it looks strong both in the air or land attack ... so muscular looks like my favourite epic monster Raven .... Monster Warz: ULTIMATE : the graphic looks awesome and unique not so US Comic but not so Manga ...