[Monster Warz: ULTIMATE] Leave your comment on the Trailer! Win $50 iTunes Gift Card!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by mobicrew, Aug 29, 2012.

1. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Really impressive game. Gorgeous graphics and perfect gameplay. The characters are great too. I'm really sure this game will rock the AppStore. Can't wait to try it!

2. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    #22 snapb202, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    Thanks for the contests. Really whetted my appetite - can't wait to try out Monster Warz: Ultimate as soon as it is released.

The game's concept of high adventure, fantasy, with plenty of gory battles and quests is so well brought out in the trailor. I REALLY loved the glimpse of the storyline - a future world torn by strife and battle, on the brink of Armageddon. The factions/ tribes seem based on the mystical and awesome power behind the elements : fire, water, earth and air. The artwork is meticulous and vivid, the monsters awe-inspiring. The whole vibe and atmosphere is epic in proportion - and seems to draw you into this fantastical parallel universe. The orchestral music adds to the grandeur and mythos. The trailer made me fall asleep dreaming of heros, mages and monsters and acts of courage, bravery and strength tempered by just a pinch of craziness leading to total worldwide domination!!

3. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    Wow, finally a trailer for this game! I love mytological monsters, expecially when they come with a gorgeous artwork and visually stunning realization. From the trailer I know I will love the game; the idea behind Monster Warz is great and not the usual 'zzzz'-ing plot! plus, the trailer's music is really...'epic' in all its means (I want Richard Wagner, oh guys, that's the music for a game).
    Well, I'm sure, from watching the trailer, Monster Warz has been deeply developed...you devs have taken care of it like a baby...woot it's good! this is the key for success in the world of games.
    Nice job and thanks for the contest :)

4. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Very cool game trailer! The game looks awesome, beautiful monsters, great artwork and perfect background music. Pretty cool gameplay. This game is definitely worth buying game!

5. kilarbourbon

kilarbourbon Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    The trailer looks awesome! Like games about the monsters! U guys really focus a lot on the artwork, the graphic went well.
    Looking forward to play this game ^,^
    I mean it ~

6. sarivcbe

sarivcbe Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #26 sarivcbe, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    Thanks for an early peek at the trailer and the contest.

Monster Warz:Ultimate looks like it is going to be the ultimate epic fantasy adventure. The trailer looks amazing. It shows hints of an epic and dynamic strategy action game with extensive story and intense nailbiting action as the waring tribes battle towards inevitable Armageddon. The trailor shows a game filled with Amazing graphics, inspiring music and complex game play. The few monsters we were lucky to glimpse are magnificent. I can't wait for the September 4th release - I'm a big fan of fantasy and adventure and as i'm between games at the moment the trailer makes me think that monster Warz is going to be the next big thing in my life :)

7. Joshnsuch

Joshnsuch Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Louisville
    Looks really interesting. The artwork easily displays the countless hours and dedication towards this project. The graphics pulled me in within seconds of the trailer starting. The theme the artwork and music really come together well. The user interface looks ultra smooth, too. I must also say not only does the artwork look good, but the style is also very appealing to me and from the other comments, it looks like many others are enjoying it. All of the races looks really interesting and I can't wait to see the strengths/weaknesses between them.

8. CodyDeluxe

CodyDeluxe Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    I like the trailer and the music. It reminded me of one of the Guild Wars 2 trailer. Monsters look amazing.

9. DRose1

DRose1 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    This looks like one epic game! Slick visuals and artwork make this a instant buy for me. I love the concept of this game and the trailer gave me just enough of a peak to get me excited for teh plot without spoiling the whole thing.

10. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Wow!

Looks fantastic, nice artwork, and love them strategy games! Can't wait till release!

11. tecobiza

tecobiza Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Student
    Houston, TX
    I really like the epic feel of the trailer. The graphics were great. The music definitely made the trailer feel more dramatic. Introducing the characters was a great idea, as well as putting in some gameplay, as well as explaining how to play the game. It was a great trailer. Can't wait to try the game now!

12. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    The game looks awesome! All the monsters that shown in this trailer is so cool. I love all games that could summon or fight giant monsters. This game must be an epic work. Good job. I'm looking forward to its release.

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    This trailer was very dramatic. The sound effects and the music fit the game perfectly. The graphics of the game in the trailer and in the game looked amazing. The game itself looks fun to play and interesting.

14. USMCRANGER11

USMCRANGER11 Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Hmm, let me get my hands on it! :)

From beginning to end, I heard several types of sounds, and man I've played many games like Monster Warz: ULTIMATE, but the sound experience of the games wasn't so good. I really hope you guys integrate to sounds into the monster to make them come alive for the user experience. I liked how each of the three tribes represented an element and I can't wait to see if each tribe will have a taste of originality as of what monsters they can provide you with. I also noticed the "hero cards" that players will use in battle and I'm now going to have to take a leap of fate on which tribe will offer the most effective. I believe that these are the kinds of things that taints originality on games like this one, and you have have surely made yours. Hopefully this game brings success towards you guys and we can get our hands on more updates over time. :)

15. mobicrew

mobicrew Active Member

Feb 16, 2012
    App consulting & Marketing group
    Seoul, Korea
    ★Winner Announcement★

Thank you so much for all of your fantastic comments!!
    Here comes the lucky winners! (Check your PM, please~)
    ---------------
    forfun
    o0smoothies0o
    Carlacag123
    snapb202
    Joshnsuch
    ---------------
    I'll be back with release notice and another events as soon as possible! : )

16. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Thank you for the contest!
    Looking forward to the launch
    & playing the game

17. forfun

forfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Received the GC!
    Thanks! waiting for your game!

18. o0smoothies0o