GameClub Monster Wars (by Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    I didn't know you could clear that... How do you do it?
    I feel so uneducated... :p

2. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    once opened, just press and keep pressed the icons, they'll start moving... just press the minus sign and that will close it :)

3. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Thanks Drexiel! Finally getting back to the game :)

4. Swapwap

Swapwap New Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Level 6-10. Struggles

Any pointer on this level? Once the cyclops come in my army gets devastated, then the phonex kills me. Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. All warriors are at full level ups

5. sanud002

sanud002 New Member

May 2, 2012
    6-7 Trouble on hard.

Been having a great time with the game so far but now I've hit this level and it's completely hopeless. I've been trying to beat it for almost a week now and no luck. As soon as the Pillar of the Golems starts marching the Cyclops destroys me. I've never gotten more than half of its life off. I have Tier 3 Dragon, Lich, Reaper, Vamp, Wolfy, Necro, Medusa. The rest is sort of a mixed bag. I'm so lost!!! Help please!!!

6. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Get either troll or gargoyle fully upgraded or as much as you can for your defense then start piling on your ranged at the same time then when the cyclops comes send out your defense then your offense shortly after also a good soul meter helps for your defense the tier 3 skully archers special doesn't use alot of essence but fully upgraded attack and special attack will do about 250 damage Times 4 arrows not count critical and your looking at about 1000 damage that's my strategy so just a tip

7. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Monster Wars FREE!

While we wait for Apple to Approve the big Update for Monster Wars. (could be as early as today or Monday) We decided in order to celebrate this huge update, Monster Wars is now FREE for the Weekend! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-wars/id443819138?mt=8

Please tell and repost to everyone you know and help us get exposure for our Monsters!

Hope you like these Tier 4 Beasts!

For those of you who missed the Monster Wars update will be absolutely huge:
    11 New AWESOME Tier 4 Monster Armors! Each with a more powerful special designed to destroy heroes!
    -Monster Arena! 12 New Soulstone Challenges and 2 new bosses! Unlocked after defeating level 3-6 Arena in campaign.
    -NEW LEVEL featuring the Unisis boss (Pegasus Unicorn). Level 6-7 with a new Soulstone for each difficulty!
    -New Sky Angel boss in 6-2 and Arena.
    -New 'Hero" Difficulty designed for Tier 4 Monsters includes 36 Soulstones.
    -New Fear status that causes heroes to get scared, miss and run away! (Deadknight Tier 4 special)
    -11 New Tier 4 Achievements
    -1 New Monster Arena Leaderboard

8. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Update???

:confused:On the Facebook page, you say it was accepted. Nevertheless, I can't find it in any store (not US, not Canada, not European ones)!?

9. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    However our Monster Wars Wiki is growing fast! :)

10. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    You must have miss read it! This was a repost from FB. We submitted last Friday and hoped it would be ready today. Were crossing our fingers for tomorrow!

Ill check out the wiki!

11. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Lord Magma 6-10 bug?

Did you fix that bug with Lord Magma firing a fireball at the end of each attack, hitting the Phoenix Sun or his companions, and causing them to attack? I can't pass legendary 6-10 because of this but I'm looking forward to play hero!

12. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Just an FYI for all 2nd Gen iPod Touch users. The game appears to work on it now! So if you haven't grabbed it, now's the time.

13. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    I read earlier in this thread that iCloud support is in the game for device sharing, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there something I need to do?

14. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    So the update is coming out when...?

15. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just upgraded. Have 6000+ gems and no soulstones. I dont think I played after clearing the first difficulty, so why wouldnt I have soulstones, pretty sure you get some for clearing the difficulty?...also 6000 gems seems really high...is this a bug?

16. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    So I updated a while ago when it came out and I was lOoking at the tier 4 beasts and to me they all seem similar... Also I have no tier 4 medusa... She just never shows up in my upgrade menu and if I want to see the lich or the reaper or dragon I have to swipe really hard I can't like scroll or else it just stops at the one before medusa... Is that normal?

17. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Stuck on 6-11 legendary and I beat the cyclops then I was like YEAH! Let's build up my army again! Then another one came really quick soon after I barely beat him and then it sent a 3rd cyclops with a bunch of tier 4 wizard and I totally lost my army idk what to do

18. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Yes the other four will come in the next update

19. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    This I did not know.... But it still confuses me because when I swipe past medusa I see the pictures for the last three but I guess I'll wait!

20. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Hi again...
    I have two questions:
    1. Is there any difference between the tier 3 and tier 4 imp (other than the better stats and the graphics)?
    2. For what are medusas good? They have low HP and defence, cost a lot...

Bye
    Agantacroxi