GameClub Monster Wars (by Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Ok point taken :) So you were able to upgrade your characters now?!

2. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hi Metz,

We will fix this asap in the latest update!

Sorry for the inconvenience, of the bug.

3. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Yes I was I sent you guys an email explaining what happened just stuck on 6-6 with 2 gremlins pretty difficult with all the dwarfy's throwing bombs so often but I managed a lich tier 3 and he's great for the bonus level of portal defense so I get alot of gems! Thanks for another great game!:D

4. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    When will LW 2.0 come out?

5. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Were hoping End of March.

Were trying to do 4 new units, a whole new land, unit selection, and tons of other improvements.

6. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thank you!! You guys are the reason we make games :)

7. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    a) What is the tier 4 healer good for? I upgraded it but I'm quite unsatisfied. The fairy is much weaker than in Monster Wars, it isn't controllable nor remains as backup like the ghost in MW, but goes straight to the bosses, meaning you can't heal your group in a boss level without causing the boss to attack you. The special costs more, obviously. The only good things are a bigger healing area anda higher chance to mindcontrol. But I don't think these things are worth 6 moonstones.

b) Will there be new moonstone challenges in 2.0?

8. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Hey guys I was wrong about the achievement for 2 gremlins it took me a while but I beat it and are you supposed to get 5 soulstones when you beat the final level in skyhaven? Cause I didnt...

9. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Me neither...

10. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    #130 agantacroxi, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    I think I found some bugs:
    • In action mode, tier 1 heroes go stronger, especially knights, elves and dwarves. I even found a tier 1 dwarf with 742 HP!
    • Very few soulstones are awarded during hard campaign. I've just received about 10 in the whole campaign.
    • I didn't received soulstones for normal 6-10 either.
    • Often, when I enter the game, my account is not loginned.
    • Still not winned battles often already marked with a monster banner (and no with a hero one)
    • The game still crashes a lot.
    • When tapping a unit to summon it just at the start of a level (after the unit selection) it isn't summoned but the gems go away.
    • I noticed the game sometimes crashes when I choose the Dragon from the unit selector
    • Fairies and healers are MUCH stronger than in Legendary Wars! In action mode, I found a 521 HP fairy! -.-

UPDATE:
    • In 6-10, the phoenix IMMEDIATLY attacks! How am I supposed to pass it?*
    • In Endless Mode, heroes come out immediatly, unlike in the previous version. Not sure if it is a bug.

UPDATE #2:
    *I understood why the Phoenix attacks in 6-10. When Lord Magma attacks, he will fire fireballs on the enemies, and when the enemy is destroyed, he'll fire a final ball forward. This ball sometimes hits the pillar defending group. It doesn't matter in which row he stands, he'll hit one of the healers, one of the wizards or the Phoenix. So, what am I supposed to do?????

Cheers

11. Metz

Metz Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Just like to say that i am experiencing the same issue i was on the previous difficulty - on 5-7 (Tech Golem) Killing a crystal golem results in an immediate crash. Turning Ipod on and off doesnt work, no other apps open, tried killing app in taskbar then trying again but everytime same result.

12. JohnnyEl

JohnnyEl New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Germany
    #132 JohnnyEl, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
    one question, i am now in the level 6-9. maybe its a stupid question, but what shoud i do there exactly? I can use only the first-line no other line. my monsters go and go forward and i cant stop them or do anything, at the same time the "good heros" destroy all my catapults of the other lines, is that a bug or am i really too stupid for this level ? :)
    I hope somebody could i understand me with my perfect german english and know what i mean ;)

13. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Hey I'm German too! You just have to drag the red arrow to the other lanes and then press a monster to summon it. It'll walk straight forward attacking all enemies on the same lane. Ich empfehle dir, Schützen zu benutzen, denn ihre Special Ability ist sehr nützlich gegen die Zyklopen.

Viele Grüsse,
    Agantacroxi

14. JohnnyEl

JohnnyEl New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Germany
    Oh Mann, danke :) Hab mich da wohl wirklich etwas dumm angestellt. Hab mich schon gefragt für was der Pfeil eigentlich gut sein soll (Is ja eigentlich allgegenwärtig in jedem Level), bin aber nie auf die Idee gekommen ihn mal zu verschieben. Da kommt man so weit und scheitert an so nem dummen Pfeil...

Thank You. Now the epic battles can be continued.

15. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    :) Keine Ursache

16. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    I'm also having the same issue with the tier 3 dragon. It's special does not deal any damage.

Anyone have tips for beating 6-7 on legendary? I can't even build up units cause the golems just tear me apart. I have Lich, reaper, dragon, Gargoyle, Deadknight, and skullyArcher as max tier 3 and troll, spider, wolfy, necro, and zombie as max tier 2.

17. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Active Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Hey Liv Games

I just recently turned my reaper guy into a tier 3 Grimm and I was really disappointed by how useless he was. He's got less range than my tier 3 vamp, power is very similar, hits for the same number of times, finisher is a lot weaker imo given that vamps finisher in 1v1 almost always gives him the edge but his cost to summon is 5x more!!

Could you please make him stronger in some way because at the moment I just feel like I wasted a whole load of sunstones.

Otherwise great game, I'm currently on legendary difficulty but I think I'm going to need tier 4 units soon to stand a chance.

18. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    Nevermind about 6-7. Somehow I got lucky and finished the cyclops. Now I am on 6-10 and wow! It's going to be a challenge but I think I can figure it out.

19. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    How do you guys get so many soulstones? I'm like half way through hard and I have like none....

20. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Me either...