GameClub Monster Wars (by Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thanks for the support! The monsters are def fun. The controls have improved over 6 months of polishing Legendary Wars.

We will add all these improvements in our Legendary Wars update!

cheers

2. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    iPad (1st generation) with iOS 5.0.1
    I beated it for the second time but hard didn't unlock.
    Maybe it was the Lich special that didn't hit any enemy until it got the phoenix...
    Please fix that huge bug!
    Thanks,
    Agantacroxi

3. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    For a just a few friends doing this, this is quite and impressive feat. Keep these games coming!

4. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Have you tried changing it in the main menu by tapping on the difficulty?

Were on it! please email us directly at [email protected] and we will do everything to try and solve your issue.

5. blackiepang

blackiepang Active Member

Nov 25, 2011
    I actually bought the game to show my support before even reading any reviews. My comment was not meant to disparage your team. Whether I considered it to be constructive criticism because things like this hurt your reputation as a developer.

best wishes and I hope this game is even more successful than the first.

6. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Yes I tried but with no result. Actually, sometimes nothing appears next to "difficulty:", not even "normal"; same also on the Campaign shield in the main menu: no crown. Though, when I tap campaign my game progress is loaded (obviously on Normal... :() Another thing is that sometimes my user on Monster Wars isn't opened, so I have to select it in the options. I've already sent an e-mail to [email protected], but I didn't get any answer.
    Thanks for replying & helping me,
    agantacroxi

7. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    So I was wondering if somdone could tell me what IOS 4 and 5 are because you said the update came out but I've been checking the AppStore everyday sor far for the past week and idk if an update for the game and an update for IOS is the same thing...

8. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    The iOS is what your device is running, not related to the app.

Check Settings>General>About and you'll see what version iOS your device has.

9. Ironbuddha

Ironbuddha Active Member

Aug 23, 2011
    IAP not working

I purchased gems. The second I agreed to the purchase the game crashed and, while the transaction went through, I didn't get my gems.

I don't think it'll come as a shock that I don't like being ripped off.

10. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Appreciate the feedback and yes I wish we did a bit more QA as we franticly tried to release it for Macworld where we had a booth, which is probably why these things sneaked in.

But we are already working on a 3rd update right now and think people will be very happy with the content were gonna bring

Appreciate the kind words and point taken!

11. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    I will pass this along and we will get right on it. Sorry you didn't receive an email back. They are aware that this happened and working on a solution.

cheers

12. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    IOS 5 update was submitted last monday and still not in review. Ios 4 won't let you pass 1-8 because of a technical sound bug. Hopefully the fix will be available tomorrow.

just waiting on Apple :)

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hi
    ok thats a first.

You can request a refund which Apple will honor. This sounds like a freak accident as it's the first we've heard!

You can contact Apple and they will issue a refund:
    http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

14. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Thanks a bunch but how do I update the IOS?

15. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Connect your device to iTunes. Press sync to backup. In the General screen click Update or Check for Updates (you need an internet connection & iTunes 10). Agree to all terms and conditions and wait until it finishes downloading and installing. You can disconnect your device when it says you can, not before.

Goodbye,
    Agantacroxi

Ps: if you want me to translate the button names, just ask :)

16. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    V 1.02 is out and now you can finally cut down trees ios 4 users!
    other minor fixes for bugs and typos.

V1.1 Monster Arena and 10 New challenges coming soon!

cheers

17. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its not really out yet. You probably just got some alert email, and it will be out in a bit.

18. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Is 1.1 also going to solve my problem (hard mode not unlocked)? When is it coming (next month, week)?
    Besides, when is LW 2.0 coming? I sent you an e-mail about another problem I have (crashing when charging arena & others). You replied:
    Will this bug be fixed in 2.0?

Thanks,
    Agantacroxi

19. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    So do you need to be careful about getting all the units that are offered? Example: the goblin for 2 soulstones . . . seems basically the same stats as the zombie wit a similar strength special, kind of sorry I bought it.

Related question, if you get a soulstone on lvl 10 endless, do you get another on lvl 20?

Also, in the first action mode I got a soulstone without meeting the target number of kills. I then tried again, got a +soul item, but did not get a soulstone. How does this work exactly?

20. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    You get soulstones on 10, 25 and maybe also 50 (if not, they'll add it in an update like they did in LW).
    Hey Liv Games, I have a question related to the tier 4 healer in Legendary Wars. I've just upgraded her. Actually, I dont't think she's worth of it. The special costs a lot, the summoned fairy is really weak and not controllable (she just attacks, which means that if I want to heal my units before attacking the bosses they've already begun attacking me...). The only good think is that she's got more chance to mindcontrol the enemies. But this is just a little bonus that I also achieved with the Angel healer.
    Bye,
    Agantacroxi