GameClub Monster Wars (by Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 28, 2012.

1. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    So I'm just about done with Hero mode. Just need to beat 6-11 (which is nearly impossible). I don't know if it is a bug but the phoenix shots his fireball over all my units and kills lord magma. IDK kinda irritating.

I also did some calculating and come to the realization that I need 64 Soul stones to finish upgrading all my units. I've figured out that I can only gain 14 more soulstones (6 arena, 2 endless and 6 campaign). So that leaves me just shy of 51 soulstones to complete the game with no means to do it. Am I the only one who see's what is wrong with this picture?

2. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    Maybe. Why do you need to fully upgrade every unit?

3. gamer4527

gamer4527 Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Is there a specific strategy to this game? Hearing that soul stones are limited makes me worry about spending them on useless upgrades. I'm only at the desert region right now (just started the game), but are the units that are more recommended to use my soul stones on than others? If so, which ones? By the way, I already upgraded the skully and dark knight to tier 2 so far.

4. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    Why not? I like to complete things. What is the point of playing if their is no possibility in completing 100%. I would like to see how the other units functions and what are their specials. This wasn't that big of a problem in Legendary wars.

5. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    To enjoy the actual experience of playing the game itself.

6. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    Well you can enjoy the experience and I'll focus on accomplishing completed. Like I said I want to see the rest of the units and their specials.

7. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Units to buy: Necro, imp, troll, lich. I don't recommend the Medusa. If you have difficulties buy & upgrade the spider.
    Units to upgrade: dead knight, archer, zombie, imp, vamp, gargoyle (but try too focus on the troll), troll, reap, lich, skully (only to tier 2). I don't recommend upgrading the wolf, spider, necromancer (tier 1 is enough), dragon. Cheers

8. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    I have the same problems. In LW, I was able to upgrade all my units to tier 4 or 5 and I have 12 moonstones left (because I haven't upgraded all the spells), which I will use for the tier 5 units coming in 2.0. So I don't understand why I have only 6-11 left in hero, having finished all arena, arcade and action soulstone challenges (not all endless waves), and I've still not upgraded medusa, spider, wolf to tier 2 and dragon, necro to tier 3 and zombie to tier 4! Cheers, agantacroxi

9. gamer4527

gamer4527 Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Thanks for advice!

10. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Okay it's official! I cannot beat this game on hero mode last level the sun pheonix just obliterates me cant even dent his health

11. grinal

grinal Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    This is nice action game. There is nice concept of this game.

12. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    #192 agantacroxi, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
    Me neither

13. powerfifteen

powerfifteen New Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Stage 6-11

I can't Friggin pass stage 6-11 the sun Phoenix killed my entire horde of vamp lords emerald skele arches liches reaps and 3 of my dragons and even lord magma in 3 seconds

14. powerfifteen

powerfifteen New Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Ooo yay finally beat the stupid sun phoenix :D

15. Ratallideth

Ratallideth Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    My game keeps crashing at 4-4...
    Same with legendary wars, crashes at 4-8.
    I know i have an itouch 4, But cmon, some stability would be nice

16. Noone

Noone New Member

Jun 23, 2017
    Advice.

Alright, I can see that many, many people need help with the final boss on hero mode. I have only been able to do it once, all my other tries I came very close. I utilized a random glitch, that when going back to Lord magma, My units just kept trying to go back, So I condensed my army and defended for a very long time, yes even after that one cyclops. The team I used was Skullyarcher tier 4, Imp Tier 4, Gargoyle tier 4, Troll tier 4, Reap tier 4, Lich Tier 4 and Dragon tier 4. If you don't have the units, just arena grind. Every 10 rounds you get a soul stone. At least up to round 60. But if you can't do the glitch, just use the backwards arrow button, let a good bit of your army bunch up. And just keep doing that trick until you feel your army is strong enough. Oh right, also I had my Lich entirely maxed out, and most of my unit's hp and attack maxed. Also keep using the Skullyarcher's special when defending, it's cheap and does good damage. One last bit. When you attack, immediately select Lord magma, then wait for that entire defense to go into one lane then use his special, finally, make sure you have a full sp meter before you attack.