Universal Monster Raid™ (by Orca Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Orca Inc., Apr 14, 2016.

1. MrRIP

MrRIP Active Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I like the game for the most part. The thing is the game is really incomplete or lazily put together. There's a lot of cool looking monsters but the battle system is so bland. It lacks depth. It's like dungeon boss lite. The system is Basic attack and a special move on turn system but every monster gets one and they're not unique. Most of the monsters have the exact same Passives or the same passive with a slight twist to it. This game needs a lot of work if it ever wants to have some sort of longevity.

There's a lot of good here. Vast amount of quests. Auto pilot through locations. Generous resources. I like the way they stick ads in the game (watch the ads we give you in game stuff. Only if you click on it though). The guild system sounds cool. The tower of trials seems cool. It just needs a ton of nut and bolts type of work. I hope it starts with a massive overhaul of their battle system to include some substance(more abilities to achieve more strategic diversity with creatures. This creates more demands for stronger monsters. More gems being bought. More ads being watched. Come on man!)

2. hihaos

hihaos Member

Jul 2, 2015
    I created a facebook page for Monster Raid
    Trying to get a community to share idea and gameplay reviews there.

Do join us if you're keen :DD

3. Anttya

Anttya New Member

Apr 28, 2016
    Suggestions

I posted this in Itunes reviews, but idk if you saw it. I love this game, and I hope you can improve it, so here are some ways. It won't let me c/p so I'll summarize it

- Able to target monsters in auto mode
    - Better AI for both monsters and player. Had a healer heal a monster at 75% instead of the monster at 25%. Player goes for healing machines despite having all monsters at full health.
    - See previous evolutions for monsters with 5 stages (food monsters)
    - See the unmaxed version for skills in the monster book
    - Gold is hard to get, and not everyone can play at 12 / 6 AM or PM. Add 1 other time maybe?
    - Make evolution materials easier to get, newer people would want to evolve their starters asap and not everyone is willing to wait a week / sunday.
    - Fix arena, I doubt anyone's going to get 1800 points anytime soon. :p
    - Get rid of autokill in arena, it's unfair and will make people delete the game (Jintra.....:mad:)
    - A place to get runes w/o having to get a rune mon or get lucky with chests?
    - Chat filter. The game looks like it'll appeal to the younger audience. Just don't make it too stupid like Summoners War.
    - Increase letter limit per line, it's stupid
    - Don't send messages when the phase changes. (Battle to map and vice versa)
    - Decrease guild cost (I feel like you're going to do this soon, and you just want to limit the amount of people having guilds rn)
    - More skill / passive variation. All I'm seeing is shields, decrease damage, attack stacking etc.
    - Fix AI so Attack monsters don't instantly die. AI just targets the monster with the least health unless if it's a type disadvantage.
    - Maybe fix provoke? Idk it's kinda beatable, but it's kinda stupid at time. The meta is currently set around bruisers and provokers.
    - Get. Rid. Of. Autokill. In. Arena. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    - More max energy maybe? I currently have ~80 and each storyline takes 13 energy. A stage in chasm even takes 32 energy. It'd take a long time before running that would be energy efficient.
    - Finally, increase summoning rates for the time being. Since this is a new game with a good amount of flaws, you need good monsters to keep people playing. At least 50% of the people currently playing right now will quit eventually anyways, so there isn't that big of a harm doing so. You can always lower rates once you get popular anyways. (This is what Summoners War did.)

There is actually more here, but I hope you see his and consider implementing it!:D Great game

4. Orca Inc.

Orca Inc. Active Member

Nov 8, 2011
    [Update Notes - July 8th]

1. Here comes a New Monster!
    - No.387 Queen Siren(★6)

2. Balance Patch
    - Flaming Fragment(No. 61 Gigantro Fros, No.379 Gigantro El Cid)
    Attacks all enemies with 150% of ATK, and deals 20~50% of damage dealt for 0 turns in additional damage.
    -> Attacks all enemies with 150% of ATK, and deals 20~50% of damage dealt for 2 turns in additional damage.

- 5 Great Dragons(★6)
    Leader skills are improved. (grade I -> II)
    Enchant materials are changed.

- Dragon of Healing(No.363 Shaft, No.364 Shapiros, No.365 Blue-horned Shaqron)
    Recovers all allies’ HP by 20~35% for every turn.
    -> Recovers all allies’ HP by 5~15% for every turn.
    - Word of Death(No.278 Jintra, No.279 Void Jintros)
    Attacks all enemies with 50% of ATK, and kills all enemies immediately with 5~15% chance. (Ineffective against bosses)
    -> Attacks all enemies with 50~60% of ATK, and kills each enemies immediately with 5% chance. (Ineffective against bosses)
    - Bellow of Darkness(No.330 Gaiik of the Dark, No.386 Gaiik)
    Attacks all enemies with 150% of ATK, and kills all enemies immediately with 35~65% chance. (Ineffective against bosses)
    -> Attacks all enemies with 150% of ATK, and kills each enemies immediately with 20~35% chance. (Ineffective against bosses)

3. Tower of Trials
    - Fixed some data
    Normal stage 12~23
    Hard stage 16~20

5. DrSai

DrSai New Member

Jul 20, 2016
    What Are Stars For?

With the quests that keep giving out stars, I thought that we had a chance at summoning some decent monsters... I was terribly wrong.

All I'm getting are only 1* or 2* monsters that are completely useless. You can even get these monsters by grinding any map!

I did not just try once or twice, but after 3-4 of the x10 pulls, I conclude that it's best for you to get rid of this form of currency in your game since there's practically NO WORTH in it.

Please do something about this, like what Anttya mentioned above, and not keep quiet for 2 whole months while not even trying to rectify anything the last user said. It's like seeing a good game slowly die off.

6. Orca Inc.

Orca Inc. Active Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Update Notes - v.1.3.0

【NEW MONSTERS】
    - 6 x Brand-New Monsters
    Frost Princess
    Frost Queen
    Leafrit
    Leafrit Queen
    Pandarin
    Pandaroid
    - 5 x New Evolved Monsters
    Papirus
    Grand Papirus
    Tiadius
    Lord Ackrom
    Hourus Hellfire

【PVP ARENA】
    - Score system improved.
    - Main reward is changed : Gems/Coin -> Victory Point/Coin
    - Arena Shop added : Buy special monsters and items with Victory Point.

【GUILD SHOP】
    - More monsters and items.

【APPLE WATCH APP】
    - Support WatchOS3(using Swipe Gesture)

7. Orca Inc.

Orca Inc. Active Member

Nov 8, 2011
    【UPDATE NOTES - ver 2.0.0】

【TRANSFORMATION – New System】
    You can make new monster from combination of your unused monsters.

【AWAKENING – New System】
    You can improve your almost monsters to 7 Stars monsters. Try to improve them!

【GUILD RAID – New System】
    Brand-new raid system for guild members.

【5 NEW MONSTERS】
    6 Stars Pandas and other monster!

【Balance Patch】

【SHOP】
    GUILD SHOP
    ARENA SHOP
    Exchange coin
    – More monsters and items.