iPad Monster Quest

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ben@epicmistentertainment, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Monster Quest

Ben Pipers
    Go on a journey into the world of Monster Quest as you explore, battle and capture the diverse range of creatures that a…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Go on a journey into the world of Monster Quest as you explore, battle and capture the diverse range of creatures that await you. "A great monster trainer style game. Check it out today!" "Best Game ! Pls Set The Language to German ;-)" ================================ LEVEL CAP 60 Battle to 60. As you level new areas will unlock featuring new monsters. OVER 70 MONSTERS Over 70 monsters that can be encountered and captured. Try and capture all the monsters including the rare and ultra rare ones. Equip newly caught monsters to receive stat bonuses. BATTLE IN THE ARENA Strong enough? Then battle in the arena to win greater XP and special promo monsters. Start your journey today! Collect them all!
    Information
    Seller:Ben Pipers
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Sep 10, 2012
    Updated:Jul 14, 2014
    Version:2.1
    Size:41.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Oooh. Another pokeclone. Anyone tried it yet?

3. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Well it's free so maybe but I'm sure there IAPs?

4. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Dont download this game!
    When I opened it the menu page appeared with no music at all
    Then an app store error came up reading" com.epicMist.CardGame.Gems5" appeared
    When you click Ok it never disappears
    I closed the game down and the same thing happened again when I reopened the game the only difference is there was music!!!!

5. Hi Capricornman, can you tell me any more about this bug. Did it not load past the splash screen?

Cheers

6. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Yes it shows the menu screen but the app store error comes up in a box in front of the menu page
    When I try to clear the error by pressing ok it does not disappear therefore I can't access any thing on the menu page
    Hope this helps
    Cheers

7. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Hmmm, this does feel like something is not quite right.

On startup, you get a whole lot of errors to do with the App Store (it cycles through the lot of gold and gem purchases)

[​IMG]

Once clicking through them all, you're dumped in the middle of a town with no story, no direction, nothing. The gameplay (click the "explore" sign) is actually intriguing, and I quite like the art style, but that's pretty much all there is at the moment.

8. The Bug at the start has been fixed... The intro part of the game will be fixed in next patch which hopefully will be live early next week.

Cheers
    And thank you for the feedback!
    :)

9. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    I guess I wasn't the only one that liked the battle music the first time I use guitarband.

10. Monster Quest

Ben Pipers
    Go on a journey into the world of Monster Quest as you explore, battle and capture the diverse range of creatures that a…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Go on a journey into the world of Monster Quest as you explore, battle and capture the diverse range of creatures that await you. "A great monster trainer style game. Check it out today!" "Best Game ! Pls Set The Language to German ;-)" ================================ LEVEL CAP 60 Battle to 60. As you level new areas will unlock featuring new monsters. OVER 70 MONSTERS Over 70 monsters that can be encountered and captured. Try and capture all the monsters including the rare and ultra rare ones. Equip newly caught monsters to receive stat bonuses. BATTLE IN THE ARENA Strong enough? Then battle in the arena to win greater XP and special promo monsters. Start your journey today! Collect them all!
    Information
    Seller:Ben Pipers
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Sep 10, 2012
    Updated:Jul 14, 2014
    Version:2.1
    Size:41.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

New update featuring new monsters and updated graphics!