Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G / Freedom Unite Tavern

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Exact-Psience, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sorry to hear about the bug problem Law. She's pretty easy compared to other wyverns though, just that getting her to spawn is annoying. I think you need to kill 20 or 30 vespoids. Her armor debuff can be removed by using an armor seed i think. As for Flashbombs, did you also bring materials (and books to guarantee combinations for more) for a total of 15 flashes?

Would be glad to help you out if we can connect online, and im pretty sure the others here are willing to do so too.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Naa.. this game is giving me a headache. Might be time for a break. I'm probably the person that has the most connection issues and the worst luck so maybe it's not for me.

I killed that azure rathalos 5 of 6 times and can't kill a queen vespoid once. I haven't fought all the wyverns yet but I'd absolutely put her above about 70% of the wyverns I've fought. She's way harder than a khezu with unlimited backup spawn, all of which have a paralyze skill. She also has a 360 rotation view 90% of the time.

Anyhow, I'm not as good as you so my opinions may vary. For an expert I'm sure they see things differently.

[​IMG]

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I wish Jesus would come down and smite all those God forsaken vespoids from MH world. They're better not existing. It'd be doing the Wyvern's a favor. Thanks for the assists as usual. I think we make a good team after we whooped the dual Tigrex :)

I dunno how you guys do it lol. I'm glad you've all stuck in there with me. I'd say I'm always the "catch up guy". I've always been behind somewhere when I wanted to pace myself with you guys (not counting GDMT and EP lol). And after talking with EP about my weapon, I realized I'm also pretty ignorant trying to use 1 weapon all the way through (which I can't even upgrade). Major props to you guys.

I named my character after the invincible Mikasa but it doesn't translate well from the TV show to the video game sadly :(

4. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Lol, dont worry man. We're here to help you out. Just hope our hunt times would be in sync.

Anyone up for hunts?

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I'm available.

6. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Make a room plox =]

7. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    K, wait a bit pls.

8. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
  9. animeADDICT

animeADDICT Active Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Wow that was an awesome rant, sums up the best things about monster hunter.

Winning is hard fought and well deserved.

Don't give up, you will learn. Remember this is monster hunter and not an action game. Correct prep pays dividends but observation and understanding the monsters attack patterns are key to survival. The vespoid queen is not that hard if you are positioning yourself correctly, you need to react to what you think it will do rather than react to what it's doing. (If that makes sense)

Yeah there are some people who are carried up the ranks. I had a G rank ask how to make a pit ball trap and max potion!

I've been soloing mostly as I'm not around wifi much, I'm an occasional forum lurker rather than a regular but if I'm around I'll give you a hand. Currently HR6 Erza
    (Addicted to MH since ps2)

10. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Lets go for the same room number. Will wait for ya or do i make it?

11. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    You can make it.

12. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Its up

13. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Gonna have to restart and remake. Sorry lol

14. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    No prob. I have time for 2 more quests.

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Got dc?

Well, anyway I don't have time for more. Nice runs!

16. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Work phoned in. Damn it! Yeah same here. Good runs too. Was having fun with plum d too.

17. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Anyone available?

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I'll be available in ~1 hour.

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just post the room. I'll join in as soon as i can... In a few minutes or so.

20. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I'm not receiving notifications from any of my subscribed threads :confused: