Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G / Freedom Unite Tavern

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Exact-Psience, Jun 16, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Well EP if you're still there, wanna try connecting? Or you taking a break.

Thanks for trying GDMT. I always get the bad luck when I join matches. As usual. I'm the dark horse / ugly duckling / everything else...

2. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Nah man, its nothing. My apologies for screwing up as well lol. Its embarassing.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    nothing embarassing about the game. I was joining speed run competitions back in the PSP MHFU days, and still i get killed a few times each day :D

4. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Lol yeah. Embarassing and funny at the same time actually. You guys still going at it? I'm thinking of giving it 1 more before i sleep.

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I would try again but I haven't heard a response from anyone...

6. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Lets go try Law. Make the room.

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    You got it! Looking for some vengeance? I am too.

room: 20061120

8. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Well i got dc'd for some reason. He was about to die to. Just when he got into the trap it was a mission fail lol. Really laughed there.

Anyway man, im off for now. Really sleepy. Hopefully tomorrow we could go again same time. Il help you gather those mats for your armors if you dont have them yet. Good runs Law!

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    MAN... GRRR...

Sorry that was on me. I still get caught off guard with the snow balls. I never know where to run. I'm so pissed because I agree, he was about to die. The punk wouldn't even run. We were ploying him for a minute or so and he just kept roaring and throwing snowballs. I hate that guy so much.

And I need.. much more materials from him. I'd probably have to fight and complete at least 5 more times. The claws are the rarest ones. I'm assuming we have to snap his claws to get those? Maybe I should pay more attention the hitting his hands.

:( Man I'm disappointed in myself. Thanks for dropping by before your bed time. I'm glad the hunts went smooth for the most part.

10. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Yup that was funny. We were taunting him and so did he. The balls can actually be evaded. I already made a vid that i said earlier. Im just editing it with captions so you could understand them rather than just watch it lol. Probably tonight its finished when i wake up.

The claws, yep youre right. I usually get the claws a lot at rewards. Breaking the claws has its benefits as well as you trip him off to land more dps or go for the tail which is my favorite part in this game - cutting them off.

Well tomorrow same time hopefully we could do some runs again. Or probably Varo and Mass or the rest will help you out.

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Alright thanks man I appreciate it. Tigrex is my sworn enemy in this game. As much as I'd like to make Vespoids my sworn enemy, those guys keep multiplying so there's no way I can defeat them.

When we play next time, lets try and hit the claws as well. I do enjoy cutting the tail off the most. It feels rewarding. Does it lower the area of his tail swings/damage area? The tail cut is only like a 3rd of it's tail. Stupid hunter can't chop off 2/3rds at least!

And props to your gunlance skills, you were a boss. You gave it some crazy damage. It only took about 10ish minutes per Tigrex.

12. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Im not actually sure if it reduces damage but i think it does reduce its range for a bit. I used to stare at Tigrex's chopped tail and looking at the meat side, its as if theres a small smiley face on it lol. You should try staring at it lol.

Nah man, it aint enough. I gotta practice more with it. Its my first time going for the gunlance. Never used it before except on this version. But thanks anyway lol. Hopefully we can do a run again.

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ask Capcom, or axe Capcom. :D

14. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Are you up for some MP?

15. Exact-Psience