Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G / Freedom Unite Tavern

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Exact-Psience, Jun 16, 2014.

1. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Well that sucked. Net died. Train went inside a tunnel lol. Im gonna go have a quicknap for now. Il be playing again tonight. Il just post it up again here. Same room number.

Nice runs though sandwich. I wanna go for grav again hopefully tonight.

2. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Ayt man, and hopefully with Mikasa too. Gravios has a ton of hp and is hard to take down alone. Back to work for me

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #303 L.Lawliet, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    Do we all get kicked? I wonder if the game's "host" kicks everyone out if their connection fails? Mo fo I hate Gravi. I swear something bad happens everytime I play him. This is the literal list of encounters:

1) First try with 1 teammate, we fail miserably
    2) Join game, starts, immediately kicks me
    3) Start up the game, kicks the only high HR on the team, leaves me with 2 HR1s playing, results in quick deaths. When the game ends, the HR1s flee to the exit of the guild hall immediately lol.
    4) Current game, we play for a bit then game boots us out.

It's like that monster doesn't want me to win. At this rate I'll never rank. I have 3 missions left for HR3: Gravi, Rathalos, then the repel Lao.

Btw, playing with a horn character on support is awesome. That healing, attack buff, and unlimited stamina were definitely helpful.

I'm jealous you and Sandwich are able to complete quests.

4. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Actually this one is my fault lol. But i noticed something while playing last night.

I was playing with a friend from arizona and we were playing all the way. Smooth as silk. I was even connected to a mobile wifi port. Then when he invited someone to tag along which was from germany, all our connections somewhat "challenged" each other to see from which of us 3 had the "weakest" net. Unfortunately and obviously, i was out since im on a mobile wifi.

The game tends to make the other 2 toons run around endlessly while i kept on playing. Thats when i noticed they got disbanded from the group while in reality, i got disconnected from them.

So i pretty much made a "theory" from what happened to our game last night. Any 1 or 2 or whatever from the party with the weakest/unstable connection will be removed from the group. Ofcourse, that is after a long lag spike and the disbanded message pops up.

Just my 2 cents on why some of us gets dc'd. For the room not found issue, no clue to that. Never happened to me.

5. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Yeah, its what i do. LOL. Well, thats pretty much how i wanna help out as support. Also taking care of the ads. Especially those damn charging hogs. Annoying as hell.

Hopefully tonight we can play. Il go use my sub set - HBG. Pierce grav's rocky behind lol.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Haha thanks man, I appreciate all the help. Having 3 people was awesome. Glad Sandwich came as well though I'm not sure if he'll be back later.

Yeah I always get annoyed of the random enemies. The worst culprits so far for me are #1 Vespoids (esp if you get paralyzed) and then #2 would be the sand wyverns that I forgot the name. They're so quick and not easy to kill. They're also like "mini" bosses since they have decent health and flee rather easily. They also spit crap at me. Was super annoying when I was going solo.

Let me know when you come online!

7. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    #307 GDMT, Jul 10, 2014
    Hunting right now. 20162126

END

8. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #308 VaroFN, Jul 10, 2014
    Anyone up? 5487. [closed]

9. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Oh snap, just noticed it now. Email didn't notify me lol. Could've hunted together man.

10. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    If you still want to play I can create a room. I was doing a kill x hermitaurs quest.

11. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Yeah sure why not man

12. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Room 1822.

13. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    You left the room?

14. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Nope, still there. I will create another one.

15. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Remake another one. I cant find it for some reason lol

16. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
  17. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    What happened?

18. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Dunno. Im still in quest. Abandoning hold on

19. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Wait a bit, I'm about to defeat the Red Khezu.

20. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #320 chaos_envoys, Jul 10, 2014
    Can i join? How about the shen gaoren? I'm here... Lets kill something :) eh, shen needs an hr 3.. Gypercos, shogun, or blue ykk?