Universal Monster Dash (by Halfbrick)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 18, 2010.

1. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Universal was a big and very awesome surprise. And hurray!!! Fast-app-switching!!! One of my only complaints about any of their games has been satisfied!

2. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    Just putting this out there, Halfbrick would have to be my favourite iPhone developer, and the fact that you're Australian is even better :D. Keep up the good work guys, I'll be sure to get any future games you put out, as I haven't been disappointed yet.

3. Muscat

Muscat Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Wow, thanks for the kind words!

We have more updates in the works for our existing games, but some new stuff as well! The next 12 months are going to be crazy busy for us here at Halfbrick :D

4. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Now if you could just add retina support...

5. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

more

Wow keep the updates comming . Actually you can bump the price up to $2.99 now its worth it. Your doing and excellent job and should be rewarded.

6. lucianocardoso

lucianocardoso Active Member

May 13, 2010
    Brazil
    halfbrick Congratulations on the update, the next updates I want to new levels, new enemies, new weapons, a phase with a tip load fund as hell with the devil please wu enemies would love that, I love monster dash is the best game in the appstore (I'm in second place in the world in gamecenter)

7. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    you know i've given up on asking or predicting for what halfbrick will give us in the next updates, because i always end up completely wrong, and they usually come up with something surprising and unexpected, but totally amazing.

8. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

agreeded

Yes I also agree they should charge $2.99 now that this update tripled its worth.

9. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    You are the only that suggested the price go up. Are you agreeing with yourself? Anyways, great update Halfbrick. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

10. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    So glad this is universal now. Loved it on iPhone and it's just as good if not better on iPad. 2 questions:

Will scores and achievements convert to Game Center whenever 4.2 goes live? And will they count as separate or already achieved if I've gotten them on iPhone already?

Is the snow level in the iPad version? Haven't gotten it yet.

11. MelonMasher

MelonMasher Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Petroleum Logistics Scheduler
    Texas
    Just got the game tonight and it sits right beside Fruit Ninja as my go to games! Thanks for the universal update, now how about that fruit dicing upgrade.... :)

12. 3bdulr7mn

3bdulr7mn New Member

Nov 20, 2010
    Monster dash secret achievement "they're everywhere!"

This is how to solve the secret achievement in monster dash!
    KILL 20 MONSTERS IN THE MAIN MENU
    P.S
    Please note that you have to kill 20 monsters in one main menu entry , cuz I killed total of 84 monsters and still nothing, so just kill the 20 monsters without playing the game or getting out of the main menu... IT IS NOT THE TOTAL OF MONSTERS KILLED IN THE MAIN MENU!

Hope this helps ;)

13. DimerHunton

DimerHunton New Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Excellent! Thanks for the help!

14. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Any update of this game recently?

15. HalfbrickPhil

HalfbrickPhil Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Monster Dash - the little game that could - has just passed over 500,000 sales on iPhone/iPad!! Forever second to its bigger brother Fruit Ninja, we are extremely proud of our Barry Steakfries adventure and hope to support it in future. The biggest issue right now is just finding the time to get everything done, but we will do our best to add even more to this awesome little game!

http://bit.ly/i8SHZ0

Thanks for all your support!

16. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    that's good to hear :)

and please tell whoever came up with the machine-gun jetpack that they are a genius :p

17. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I realize this is an endless running game, but do the levels actually have an end or do they go on forever? I can see endless running meaning either thing, either your character always runs and the levels are finite (Wild Running for instance) or the character always runs and the levels never end.

18. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You run 1000 yards(?) per level then teleport to a new setting. The settings are random but do get progressively harder. I am not sure if there is eventually a finite end or not but it keeps cycling until I die (which is usually within 4 levels so no telling beyond that). I recommend it, it's well worth $0.99 and has a nice casual vibe.

19. firefly

firefly Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    only got highest score of 3469 and found that every thousand meters the game scene will change. So I am wandering how many scenes are there totally?

20. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    #700 Ashflow, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
    @firefly
    five

Edit: @halfbrickphil (or anyone else from halfbrick who wants to answer)
    are there going to be any more updates for this, or is the game done with?