Monster Crush - Demolition

Johan Gerhard Ottens
Alien Monsters have invaded the planet. Our weapons are useless. There is only one way of stopping them: Crush them with…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Alien Monsters have invaded the planet. Our weapons are useless. There is only one way of stopping them: Crush them with our skyscrapers! Plant your bombs in the tallest buildings and watch them fall on the invaders. Monster Crush is a physics based puzzle game that puts you in the role of a demolition expert. ************************** iPwnAge.com (9.5/10) - "Within several minutes of playing, I knew this would be one of the 5 apps I would actually go back to." PocketFullOfApps.com (4.5/5) - "What I love about Monster Crush is that it involves a lot of strategy, and unlike other puzzle games where you just randomly place objects to see what happens." AppSpy.com (4/5) - "The real magic of Monster Crush is in its ability to be one part strategic puzzle with an equal part of fun physics toy. Replaying levels for new solutions or better outcomes quickly becomes dangerously addictive. With so much to do and enjoy, this is a must try game." ************************** 7 cities to liberate 42 unique puzzle levels 20000+ user contributed levels 2 types of bombs: 1- The Black Bomb: Makes a nice round hole in a building but can only destroy soft materials. 2- The Cutter: Slices a piece off the building. Can cut through heavy steel. Multiple puzzle game modes: 1- Bowling: Get a wrecking ball as far as possible. 2- Crush Monsters: Try to crush all monsters. 3- Girder Construction: Make constructions to guide the wrecking ball. 4- Demolition: Blow as much up as possible using high explosives. 5- Limbo Dancing: Get the building below a certain level. Uses OpenFeint for online leaderboards and achievements Monster Crush is a combination of "Tiki Towers" and "iBlast Moki". The game uses advanced physics to simulate the destruction. Games like "Angry Birds" and "Implode" use only stacked boxes. Now whole buildings can collapse to the ground. Windows will break and dust will fill the sky!
Information
Seller:Johan Gerhard Ottens
Genre:Puzzle, Simulation
Release:Apr 01, 2010
Updated:Apr 12, 2012
Version:2.1
Size:15.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (6)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal