Universal Modern Combat 5: Blackout - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Patrick05

Patrick05 New Member

May 8, 2016
    I'm stuck...

I'm in the same boat...I unlocked all the mandatory locks...and I still can't get to play level 3...

2. richdmoore

richdmoore Active Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Could anyone with the Apple TV 4 version yet it and see if it just asks for a update, even using the most current version on the Apple TV App Store?

I deleted the app and reloaded it from scratch, but it still tells me to update.

3. tobidayao

tobidayao Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Philippines
    Hi guys, new to the game here. I just have a quick question. I linked my fb account to the game but I can't see my friends playing the game on my friend list. Any advice how can I fix this? TIA

4. Lesgred

Lesgred New Member

Jul 21, 2016
    Montreal is developing mc6

I can't wait mc5 was probably the worst out of all the modern combat series.
    The game experience was nothing compared to mc4.

5. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    Awesome. Is there an estimated release date?

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    MC3 was the shiz for me back in the day

7. Bookworm21

Bookworm21 Active Member

Jul 10, 2016
    That's strange, a similar thing is happening for me now with chapter 4.

On the chapter select screen there should be a 'download' button - that may fix it.

Also props to GL for fixing the matchmaking so I am no longer matched with lvl120 ppl, when I started playing yesterday XD

8. Bookworm21

Bookworm21 Active Member

Jul 10, 2016
    You need to do the optional 'can skip' stuff as well.

Skipping the 'can skip' tasks will cost you credits

9. Mmsind

Mmsind New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Strange router problem

I'm constantly getting 'Servers are temporarily overloaded' on my internet connection (has low ping) but works fine on mobile data. Help.

10. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
  11. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Hey lads, coming here with a question regarding Gamecenter. I had a pretty high-level account that has existed since the game came out, but now I don't have the login information (or the account is broken) so I made a new one and lost all of my stuff including the no-energy benefit of being a day 1 player. Any way I can get it back or is it lost forever in the void?

12. Jazzthrasher

Jazzthrasher Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Creative Director
    Münster (GER)
    Your gamesave is linked to GameCenter and your GameCenter account is linked to the Apple ID. If you lost your Apple ID or GameCenter login you have no chance to recover your gamesave.

But don't mind it. Modern Combat plays like shit for now. It has become on of the "Hey, give us a shitload of money for better weapons and if it's not enough we give you better amor for a shitload of money. Uhhhh, let's bring amorbreaking weapons for a even bigger shitload of money..."

Premium classes, premium amors and now premium weapons made this game to one of the worst pay2win examples in the world.

13. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Gotcha, I actually has a Gamecenter that wasn't linked to an Apple ID because it was made in the very earliest stages of Gamecenter. Thanks for the advice, that's what I had figured. Really unfortunate that Gameloft turned into Glu 2.0. They really had such a great impact on the iOS scene back in the day. Makes me feel better about losing it! Thanks again for the info.

14. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    A premium user here------ I stoped playing this game because the grinding is too much.
    And i got bullet force.
    Even M C VERSUS doesn't interest me.
    HHAAAAA THE DAYS WHERE I WILL GO TO TWITCH LIVE STREAM - o get info about new gameloft games. ( now every time I see one of there games, I am sadden, and angry for spending my money on there old games.
    They did not deserve my money ( I hope GAMELOT - get back into the game)
    Search fps on the AppStore and you will see
    Critical ops on top
    Even BULLET FORCE ( made by one guy) - is kicking ass and taking names.

And then

MCV---------------------------#

15. MC5blackout

MC5blackout New Member

Jun 20, 2017
    MC5blackout bonus events

:) sup is there anyone know bout the bonus events on MC5
    There is the cores like the immune to knife attacks
    That are "only available via bonus events"
    There is now a bonus event that provide the piggy core so clearly I don't want to spend my credits for obtain this I want the cores that are only available by events not combat or armor packs so I need to know weather this spaicel cores aren't given in bonus events that
    Are based on weapon packs I want to know beacaue I have eanoth credits to finally obtain all prestige weapons (tier 8)
    But also want to open those specific cores so before I spend my credits is there anyone know if I should wait until the next bonus event that'll provide the cores that I want only with other packs but not the weapon packs
    Anyway i do not mind if it'll be the bounty sapper armor morph packs I just want the cores
    ( like that I could also use the diemond dust to rent the other weapons meanwhile (;
    So long story short (just kidding that was long)
    Should i wait till an event with cores that I want or spend my ceredits on the weapon packs
    now?
    Tx