Universal Modern Combat 5: Blackout - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 23, 2014.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Is there a way to get credits without paying?

2. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Unfortunately not

3. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Ok so got a reply back: even veteran users need to make ANOTHER purchase through in app to avoid future ads being dispalyed in game. Bravo

4. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    And so it begins,lol.

5. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Meh. Worse things have happened to be honest.

It's annoying but not really the end of the world :)

6. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Well... I guess I'm joining the club too. Just got an ad when I logged on.

7. felix_assult

felix_assult New Member

May 18, 2015
    In multiplayer mode can some one shoot through the walls ? if yes why can'y I do the same ?
    does it require special skills or weapon or just a hack ?

8. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Wallhacking.

The progression system is already arse enough, but add in nonexistent skillmatching, hacks, and the fact that your guns determine the entirety of your skill/power...

I don't see why MC5 is worth playing anymore.

And I'm not even TOUCHING the campaign, either.

9. felix_assult

felix_assult New Member

May 18, 2015
    So is there any workaround for this ? sorry if this sound stupid, I'm just started MC5 and I kinda like it. Though there exists lots of others porblems, and specially fighting with those over power guns is a nightmare. Need some expart advice please

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Play the campaign. You will rank up and earn quite a lot of skill points and probably unlock a 2nd tier weapon. Learn the maps. Always aim for the head. Aim down sight.

That's about it that I can think of. You will get better it just takes time :)

11. [David]

[David] Member

Mar 24, 2015
    England
    I agree with what Mess said. Also whenever you're in a gunfight, make sure to move from left to right repeatedly to dodge the enemy's bullets - it makes the game a lot easier. And try to unlock some of the better guns and perks by playing the campaigng before starting multiplayer.

12. 373R|\|4L |\|00B

373R|\|4L |\|00B Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    It's not wall hacking, it's server lag and users with bad connections.

13. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Summer update is out with new weapons, as well as weapon trinkets, new masks and more camo. Haven't played it yet.

14. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that it's been almost 11 months and this game still only has 4 new multiplayer maps compared to previous games. But sure, it's great that they've added more content that you have a 0.0001% chance of ever unlocking with the current unlock system.

15. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #2235 Rip73, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    You really are worse than a dog with a bone that he just won't let go off but doesn't really want it either.
    Why not just get that monkey off your back, delete it, get over it, move on.
    You really are just beating a dead horse from the very beginning of this thread and its enough.

Even I gave up on it becoming what it could have been after I saw the new weapons un the update and thought its Blitz Brigade they should be in, not a Modern Combat game.
    But rather than come in here and moan about it, I just pressed the icon and then pressed that little x on the top left corner and moved on. Job done.

Try it out.
    You might find it refreshing and get some relief not to have to come in here and complain about a game you've done nothing but complain about since day one.
    All that pent up frustration from the last 11 months will eventually explode, it's time to relax and let it go.

Anyway, for those left with it on board, stick in to those squad events, there's some good rewards in there and coming up in there and it looks like the new weapons will be winnable pretty easy in a good squad as the events show up for them. And some tokens, sp's, coins, crates and whatever else is in there now.
    Think of like the car release schedule tournament thing that they do in A8 and you'll have an idea of how they'll be released. Just a lot cheaper though.

The new weapons are not for me, they just don't fit my vision of the character of a Modern Combat series (I keep seeing Blitz Brigade and maybe NOVA 3 in them and well, been there, done that, don't really need to it again) and some new maps would of been better, but, hey you can't always get what you want so no point stewing about it.
    Something else will surely come around the corner soon enough.

There's plenty of other games out there and MC4 is proving more my cup of tea these days after all the changes in this one so I'm happy to let this be what it is now, let go of it and jump back in there and hope that others who are enjoying themselves in this one continue to enjoy themselves.

Enjoy for what it is guys and if you don't, well, there's a whole lot of other stuff out there.
    I'll see some of ye back in MC4 I'm pretty sure and I'll see the rest of ye whenever MC6 rolls around.
    All the best.

16. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    for anyone still interested they have released the update as Rip described above. They have added a new tier of guns, which look like they will appear over the coming weeks - only the assault tier 7 is available at the mo.

Just downloaded MC4 again and will probably try it out again. Cant remember anything about the guns in that game - so should be good for a laugh :)

17. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Wow. I haven't played this game for a long time.. And now it's completely destroyed by noobtubers.. Don't the developers understand that noobweapons destroy their game? :/ I dream about realistic FPS for iOS but I'm afraid i will never experience it...

18. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hey Paul saw you online earlier! I don't seem to have any issues at the mo, if act I was fighting n00bs tonight, but they were just bad!

19. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    You should have joined me then :D I will give this game just one more try... Maybe i've had too long break but I really have a feeling it's getting worse and worse with every update.

20. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah it's not getting better! Although the rewards are more generous now!

I was going to but you disappeared when I tried too :)