Modern Combat 4 Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JBRUU, Jul 14, 2012.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Somehow this thread got off topic...

2. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    You forgot your smiley. I win.

3. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Keep telling yourself that buddy.

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    :)

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Dead Trigger did crash on me a few times, but not much. Yes, we don't need new iPads, but we definitely need a new iPod. That shit's underpowered as fudge on MC3.

I once got 150mb free ram on iPod with SBSettings ;)

I guess that counts me as a god then? lol jokes, but you remember that ultimate rape I had against you on Recon last time we battled? ;)

So you're saying occasionally 10-15 fps compared to 30 fps is not underpowered? You must have a kdr of 6 if you think ipod is not the most underpowered device on mc3... It lags so bad even with good connection. Well, with good connection I don't know, I have 9 on a finnish ping server, but 2.5mb on Canada which I think servers are at. Unless they're at French in which case I have a fairly standard wifi. Anyway, it lags. I played on an iPad 3 on electronic store(or whatever you call it) when I had this school internship for a week and I rrrraaapppeed. Seriously, fastest nuke I've ever gotten. It could've easily been under 2 minutes, or at least close to that. It was so overpowering with the OPS playing on countdown. No one came close to killing me. Got back to iPod, and I sucked... Lag free felt godlike. Oh and big screen over small any day.

I think he has like a 0.3 kdr and he think that it's not underpowered xD

Sorry bro, you lost it.

6. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Can I just say that that "last time we battled" was the first day I had played mc3 for over 2 months. I don't play much mc3 anymore, too much lag. I dot know what it is that lags but I lag A LOT every time I play, regardless of how full the servers are, or of my connection, and it screws me up. I average 2 matches a day. I have lost much of my skill and my device has lost its ability to run it well with age. I have a bad connection in my room, with 1 or 2 bars most of the time. I don't deny that you are better then me, you play more.

Yet despite that.. I could still beat you. #

You can keep living in the little fantasy that you own me, but until we play again....... You just keep telling yourself that

MWAHAHAHAHAHA *dissapears into the night.. or something*

Ha.

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA

*inserts something clever*

Ah well the god of gammer can't be bothered with mere mortals.

8. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #68 k1lljoy_89, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

9. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    #69 LOLavi, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    Let's play asap ;) I still play MC3 daily, mainly because half the summer has been rainy, so I doubt I'm losin this one ;) You see, I sucked at the beginning, but I've progressed. To you it's been different. If you were the same player you were back then, we'd have some tough battles.

I lag too, lag is no excuse against an iPod player mwahhahaaa xD

You couldn't beat me. You're rusty ol' man :) Play more and then come back with these quotes ;)

Edit: Oh and you had played after the 2 months with jbruu and me. Then after few matches we had that 2v2/1v2 match where you went highly negative. Before that you almost nuked that Recon while I sucked when we were on same team so no worries, I don't think you sucked, I could see how you lagged

10. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Yeah but isn't your lag mostly connection/servers or do you lag anyway? Cuz I didn't lag near as much the first 6 or so months of mc3

Not using as an excuse just saying my skills rely on not having my screen jump around.

That last paragraph was during the intense server lag after update

I'll very easily lose, but BRING IT ON BIATCH

How about tonight at midnightish, my time, it's 8:45 pm here, idk where u are

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    This is an mc4 wishlist thread, not a game organizer thread guys.

12. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Metroid Prime Hunters' system: the radar detects campers. And vehicles.

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    This.

14. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Killjoy. xD

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Sorry I was sleeping, but I am back from ze dead!!

:p

I don't really know did I lag during first months, because I sucked so I didn't see any difference lol.

But you're definitely right. Lag has only gotten worse each week. Sometimes its okay but especially during updates and sales its massive

16. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Of course it's poor optimization, but it's also because the device is a little tough to optimize well and Gameloft is lazy. Rr2 doesnt have those effects on iPod... And yeah updates brought lag

17. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

the real-time reflections in RR2 are only in the main menu and the shadows are fake. Why? When I've lost the mirrors on the side of my car they still seem to be there looking at the shadow. I wouldn't say the car models are better than those in Asphalt 7.

Here's a reminder of what RR2 looks like on an iPod:

[​IMG]
    I don't see any reflecions and my car doesen't have that mirror there anymore, why is the shadow still showing it?

This is really getting off topic.

18. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    No those are for iPad 2,3 and iPhone 4S...

Yep. We should be talking of graphics and performance in a way where we are discussing what we want, not what we have or compare them to old consoles. Just talk about the wishlist people.

I want better performance on iPod 4 and better graphics. See? That's how you talk of those without getting off-topic.

19. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Yes. Yes it is.

I want attack dogs in mc4!!!!!!

20. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Meh, I'd really want care package.