Modern Combat 4 Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JBRUU, Jul 14, 2012.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    #21 JBRUU, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    Wat's wit yew? Yew reelly tink dat NOVA 3 is dat bad?
    We shalll continue dis on pal, yew louzy piece of shift.

Lmao sorry just had to continue it killjoy. Seriously though, you hated NOVA 3? I loved it. It'd be great if MC3 brought new things to the table like NOVA 3 did. Not the several mile big maps or vehicles or a BF clone, but hey, a jeep and a tank couldn't hurt at all in some maps. Bigger maps? Totally. Double the size, please. NOVA's were fine because of the unlimited sprinting and jetpacks, but MC3 is a run and gun game, no strategy like nova. Destructible environments? Lol sorry buddy not gonna happen for a long time. Better character models and animations? It's a must, esp after NOVA 3's amazing models and better animations.

2. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I didn't hate NOVA 3, but I didn't enjoy it much either. I hated running aroun the huge maps for 3 minutes before finally seeing a retarded little jeep before it kills me. It is by far the most boring FPS shooter I've ever played. Too big maps, the vehicles were stupid, and so what if there's ragdoll I don't play the game so I can admire the physics as my enemy dies and I get shot from behind. "ooh look at that, he's like falling freely just like on-- AW SHIT"

By all means make bigger maps but don't make it where our main objective is to FIND someone.

I think you read that wrong I said SCREW DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIREMONTS, that ain't happening I know it.

A tank would throw the game off. It would become BATTELFIELD, and it would SUCK. I do not like having to flee from a tank. Although sticking C4 on 'em and running is fun......... :/

I love vehicles in battlefield when I play. I spend as much time in planes and jeeps as I do on my feet. But I think it would screw up modern combat

3. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #23 k1lljoy_89, Jul 15, 2012
    NOOOO!! NO VOICE CHAT!! F*CK NO! F*CK YOU FOR THINKING IT! There's nothing I hate more then having to mute all the little kids in CoD, imagine how many of the little f*ckers would plague a $6 app. F*CK. NO. it's bad enough having little stupid ass kids join with a speed hack and full auto ZXD, let alone hearing him squeak about not hacking. You think Gameloft will have a mute button? Nope.

NO VOICE CHAT!!!

Like, ever.

People will die.

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    That's the most poop emoji I've ever seen...

Edit: oh it disappeared :p fixed it up eh killjoy?

And yeah I agree unless there is a guaranteed mute.

5. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Poo emoji is somehow less effective in making your point explicitly strong.

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    win!

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah I just want an upgraded MC3 with voice or text chat :) And no lag + hackers. File size doesnt matter if its like 200 mb bigger than mc3

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    If no mute then no voice chat. I want voice chat for sake of talking with TA guys xD

9. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    What I want THE most in MC4 is to make trolling easier! Prone, can't go through team mates ala corner trap and other stuff. I wanna be http://youtube.com/speedyw03 of MC3 xD

Man I need an iPad :p

10. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    The fuq are you talking about? When's the iPad 4 come out cuz I'm damn sure it'll be before that

11. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #31 k1lljoy_89, Jul 15, 2012
    How can you compare an iPad to a ps2. I had Battlefield 2 on ps2 and PC ..

Edit: I hit send... The PS2 is much more capable of stuff like destructive envirenmonets the an iOS device yet BF2, while pushin ps2 to the limit, didn't have any of that.

12. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Who said anything about 3DS. Just look at the character models in BF2 and in NOVA 3 and you'll know it doesn't. PS2 can handle a much deeper game. Period. I play iOS and console. I know what each is capable of

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    All of that is easily possible with a5 devices, excepting the destructible environments. That will have to wait until the budget increases for ios games...

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Da fuq are you talking about? BF2 character models suck compared to NOVA 3's. Maybe it's because the graphics were so downgraded for your iPod, but on my iPad they are amazing.

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Seriously guys...? An arguement of graphics? They can be even the level of MC3 as long as the game has improved.

16. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I'm actually probably thinking of PC version of BF2 models. :/

The PS2 can handle more. Period. But yeah it doesn't matter I don't give a shit about graphics if the games good.

17. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Just thought of something I want very much in mc4. The ultimate anti-hacker measures: THE ABILITY TO KICK PLAYERS FROM YOUR LOBBY

ATHOUGH THAT WOULD PROBABLY GET ABSUSED

.... crap.

18. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

However devs have much more direct access to the hardware of a console than on an iDevice and a console doesen't have to run a big OS in the background, wich can make quite a difference.

19. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #39 k1lljoy_89, Jul 15, 2012
    Let's see an iPad re-create killzone.

Edit: ok actually killzone is a really bad example.

Look whatever I'm done, the ps2 is capable of more depth, the iPad is capable of better graphics. End of conversation, I shall no go eat dinner, feed my snakes, walk my dog, workout, with full assurance that there won't be another word said about it when I get back

*waits for someone to post anyway*

20. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Actually iOS is an extremely minimalistic OS, but I see your point. Still, check out forgotten memories for an example of console graphics at 60 fps. Hopefully coming this year :p