Universal MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (by Square Enix Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Aug 3, 2016.

1. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Here's a pretty in depth guide based on the Japanese version, a lot of info and long term tips

https://koukoupuffs.net/2015/08/05/mobius-final-fantasy-general-faq/

Re weapons, I've had a 2 star warrior weapon from the ability summon you get early on.

2. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #122 Sikuzo, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Just to let you people know, It's NOT POSSIBLE to accumulate 3000 distilled magicites to buy the subscription.

A lot of people haven't been reading carefully in game, distilled magicites have a lifespan of 14 days and you get around 100 in every 16 hours. That's around 2100 magicites in 14 days. So yeah, you're gonna need to pay for the remaining magicites you lack to get the subscription.

Btw you can check your distilled Magicite lifespans by going to:

ETC >> Magicite Purchase Info

EDIT UPDATE: They're gonna make the distilled Magicite PERMANENT in a future update, checkout their Facebook page for more info. Thank god they listened to players.

3. sagek

sagek New Member

May 11, 2012
    Waste of time... YAMMG (yet another manipulative money grabber)

4. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    That's why I was asking about the summons tickets. I knew the magic it'd wouldn't get there.

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Lifespan meaning? They reset our magicites every mth? We can't accumulate overtime?

6. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    If you get 100 magicite and you don't use it when the clock goes from day 14 to 15 it disappears. Only purchased magicite stays forever.

7. Tuzzo

Tuzzo Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Tech assistance
    Italy
    I was going to post this. I've just finished tutorial and was wondering how nobody didn't come up with this after 12 pages of posts. I was thinking I understood something wrong in the game overwhelming mechanics tutorial.

Yet another cash grab game with little to no incentives to play after the novelty factor wears off :( I really hope to be wrong

8. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    No, you are not wrong from my eyes.. I, unfortunately, found the game to be hideous. I have absolutely nothing against FTP.. I found the lingering tutorial to be a major downer.. The graphics were a bore, and the game takes itself way too seriously for my taste. I even pre-registered in hopes that I would enjoy the game..

I played for a good hour or so, off and on, after the tutorial. But, I did have to give the game a punt after not really seeing any point in taking it any further than that.. It was a letdown for me..

9. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    This game is so fun the music is great graphics are so beautiful gameplay is pretty fun. This could've been one of the best games ever if it was premium. Anyways I'm loving it for what is it is atm can't wait for them to put final fantasy 7 event

10. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    To my amazement, I am actually enjoying the game to a point I reroll the games multiple times to get 2 of the 4stars ability of my liking. I am currently a free user so having some good 4 stars is necessary in my point of view, to clear maps and bosses. My previous rolls were bad as I keep getting support cards which is a waste as 1 Yuna healing card is enough for now.

The graphic is nice, and I also like the little story telling. As for the F2P mechanics, it's expected. And for a huge game like this, there is already some upcoming dates for events and items. And for big games like this, you can expect ton of future updates for 0 cost. So if you don't play, it's your lost :)

11. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I think the gameplay is pretty solid and not depend much on auto system. It's quite complex with all the system and UI, but for a game like this, complex is good :D i just dunno why people complain about it

12. Nils

Nils Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    I have no sounds or music at all!!!

13. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi all, anyone knows how to lvl up the skills?

14. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    You mean the skills under you deck list? If so then you need to collect the relevant amount of skillseeds which you get at the end of your fights.
    Cards generate skillseeds so if you're missing some to unlock skills you'll need to make a dceck that produces the skillseeds you need.

15. Lexyflexy555

Lexyflexy555 Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Yikes this game is disappointing, hardly qualifies as a game. Well.... I guess...... It's pretty!!!

16. Lexyflexy555

Lexyflexy555 Member

Apr 18, 2016
    I literally auto battled through chapter 1 and 2 while at work yesterday and today. Every fight. Died twice, used Phoenix down, then finished. Not my definition of complex exactly

17. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    #137 JasonLL, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    It's as much of a game as Puzzle & Dragons or games of similar ilk. Which to some may not be considered deep enough to barely be called games but I still think they can be pretty engaging and are perfect for short play sessions. I just think Mobius, like P&D, doesn't hide the fact that it is all about the battles since the main character casually walks a couple of steps and enters into the fight with a cutscene here and there to break up the repetition.

Never auto-battled in the game yet but auto battling sounds reasonably smart if it's winning most of the fights for you. Since there are three stages to a big fight and performing the right action (physical vs magic attacks) is critical to success. I have been defeated a couple of times in close battles performing the wrong attack at the wrong time or trying to be too aggressive while not shielding myself against the opponents element. Compared to some of the other Final Fantasy games I have played I think that's a step up. Or you might have really powerful characters :D.

18. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    You may wish not to use Phoenix down and think of ways to defeat those enemies. Then that's complex enough.

19. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    So far the story is a bit odd. I'm enjoying the ranger job class quite a bit. I'm gonna see how things pan out by the end of part 2.

20. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Story Wise...

Spent most of chapter one thinking this game takes place hours/days before the start of final fantasy one but once we reached the castle at the end now I think it takes place 1000 years in the past when Chaos is at full swing.

As for chapter two? No idea so far heh, Think I'm half way through :)