Universal MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (by Square Enix Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Chapter 3 is finally out, along with some new job cards! Dragoon, Scholar, and Dancer, all of which I think are pretty high on the JP tier lists, if I recall correctly. Good thing I've been saving up Magicite for another gift box.

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I updated this app because it forces you to, and it got stuck on loading screen. So, I deleted it, redownloaded it, rebooted, downloaded content, rebooted, and opened it... But it still gets stuck on the loading screen. Guess it's dead in the water for me. I guess I could use that amount of space for a game that I can actually pay for and enjoy any time.

3. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Hmm, that's strange. I finally got a chance to download the new content. I just finished downloading and the game starts up fine for me.

4. Rattyfus

Rattyfus Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Has something happened to Fusion? The game won't let me use cards to fuse with a base card anymore. It just says Select Fusion Mode which makes you use ability tickets. The Help section still talks about card Fusion.

Did I miss something, or have I accidentally toggled something? Sorry if I'm going over ground already covered.

5. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    That shows up when you have Boost Fusion toggled. It's at the bottom when you go into the Fusion menu.

6. Rattyfus

Rattyfus Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Knew there was something, thanks.

7. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    I'm still playing this and enjoying it but ........ this latest final fantasy 10 card event is ludicrous. Square is offering a free exclusive card, job and echo to people who pay the equivalent of 75+ bucks?!?! For that much money you can buy a disc full fledged triple A game. If someone spends that much they should get more than that for being so crazy. GTFO with that craziness square.

8. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    I'm also surprised touch arcade isn't reporting on this HUGE paywall that's more expensive than FF14

9. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    [​IMG]

Square Enix is currently running a Steam event for the Global Version of Mobius FF that rewards us for the likes and shares a specific post gets by February 7th. There is a little over a week left for us to get the last 3k likes or shares, or likes and shares combined.

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/mobius/cpn/winNE.html

We are currently at 12,602.

If we get to 15,000 everyone who logs in for free on Steam will get:

1x Phoenix Down
    10x Ability Tickets
    3x Gold Openers
    1x Summon Ticket
    1x Growstar

Currently, we get everything but the Growstar.

10. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    re downloaded this and been playing it a lot having fun hopefully it's been improved and bigger then when I first played

11. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    don't know if anyone still plays this game but just drew a cloud soldier job class from the free summon from anniversary xD

12. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Nice! I remember when that came out. Think I had to put some money into it to get that job. I've been wanting the Judge job and FFXV cards. But the darn gacha mechanic HATES me. This anniversary is a bust so far for me. And I've had plenty of pulls. Even the 5* cards I got aren't better than others I already have. Oh well. Still fun I guess.

13. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Omg yeah I also got Judge magister. It's my main with deck level 200 and the strongest job card ATM.