Universal MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (by Square Enix Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    I would say don't bother. If you really want to try your luck at the first draw I'd say wait until they release S and SS class jobs.

2. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    Dont really need to reroll in this game if you didnt roll be worst class atm, which are warrior, ranger and mage. All the other class kinda the same in the tier and will be outclassed very soon anyway.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Alright. Thanks... That makes the decision not to easier. How do we unlock the other jobs though? Summon cards are pretty hard to come by now, and on top of that summoning classes is a huge RNG devil.

4. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    If it follows the jap version, eventually there will be a cheaper summon but you have a chance to draw repeat jobs. In that case you are given skill seeds. So no guarantee on a new job but can summon more.

5. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    ok I'll grind there. I don't have the Gil either but I was going to put the augment cards in the bank with the 4 pupu's that will eventually be augmented. I figure if it's in the bank then I'll have it after you cant get them anymore.

6. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    This is a great event for anyone to do. Easy way with some minor grinding to get five 4* cards. And the pupus are insanely good cards to have so its a win-win.

7. freedomthai

freedomthai Member

Mar 24, 2015
    #267 freedomthai, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    nvm.

8. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    I pulled Dark Knight last week (when the pupu event was new), and now have finished all 4 of his panels and unlocked Dark Lord. Coupled with Drain, its quite insane as he is able to heal roughly 300 per attack! Also, 6 moves and 6 crit is so lovely - though defense is 0, lol.

I've been farming pupu non-stop for skill seeds, I have gotten my money up to 5 million now. Also, I have 5 summon tickets, and thinking if I should draw for another job.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the game as much as I have. :D

9. ZorakZoran

ZorakZoran Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    France
    #269 ZorakZoran, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Wow. Last panel is so expensive... I was able to finish panel 3, but the fourth is just too much. With each skill costing 10k, 15k, 30k, I earn at most 200 of fire each mission, so it means 150 missions just for one, impossible. Except by paying, I don't see how you can do that. Do you have a secret place to grind ?

10. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    I purchased mobius gift box at first to help me grind, and plan to save up on magicite for the forthcoming boxes. I get x9-x12 multipliers on auto'ing pupus, and have my deck focused out on fire. I was getting roughly at least 460 per run, coupled with the fact that i am on non stop auto, as my stamina is always 0. I also used some bronze openers in some panels

Hope this helps!

11. ZorakZoran

Apr 30, 2010
    France
    Thanks, I'll try to farm more pupus, and keeping only fire cards to maximize earnings, we'll see if I manage to grind better. You put the difficulty on hard, I imagine ?

Bronze openers are of no use on the last panel, sadly. ;)
    Have a nice day !

12. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    Yes on hard mode :)

If i recall correctly, there are some panels that require less than 5,000. Every little bit helps :)

13. ZorakZoran

Apr 30, 2010
    France
    Thanks a lot again, it works like a charm. I was already able to buy a bunch of panels, and I figured I had enough magicite to buy 5 silver unlockers, so I improved a lot. But I have a 36k water and 60k fire to buy, plus some smaller ones, so that's not the end of it... For the pupus now I have fire 4 and everything else 3, when I'll finish then I'll try to return to chaos bonus zone.

14. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    You're welcome! At one point, i was sitting on 110k fire seeds so i am sure its quite doable. Feel free to use some elixirs too if you're a bit impatient on stamina refills.

15. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Bump for new content - jobs, ability cards, new area, echos etc

And multiplayer coming on 8th Sept! Could be good

16. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I'm pretty excited for the new area, I wanted to start exploring now, but it's probably a better idea for me to buy another gift box for the skillseed bonus. But that means I have to wait another ten days :(

17. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    #277 AppWhore, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    What do you mean? The new area is pretty easy, the last few are hard and I used a pheonix on the last one (sshhh), worth it for the cool clown echo though.
    Do you have a maxed character?

I've checked some YouTube and it looks like multiplayer expands the game a fair amount. I imagine some won't like it but I'm thinking those still playing at this point will #

18. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Oh no my character is perfectly prepared for the new area. It's just that I would prefer to wait and take advantage of the large skillseed multiplier that you get from the gift box.

19. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Aaaah I'm with ya # gg

20. vinotauro

vinotauro Active Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Absolutely fantastic game and fair with microtransacations