Universal MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (by Square Enix Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    How do you get so many skillseeds? Is there a quick way or do I have to constantly farm?

2. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I used about 6 or 7 bronze openers collected from rewards plus all the seed rewards from the aliens and farming was enough to leave me to buy some silver openers with collected malacite. That finished off unlocking the dk and silvers left over to unlock his weapon and one of the most expensive skill slots.

I'd been hoarding for ages and a lot of rewards come from the monthly box. Spending the stockpile of assets was totally worth it. DK feels sweet as fk and his 5 move weapon is good for all warrior jobs.

3. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    If anyone knows how to increase the ability levels of cards with very specific abilities, like Chicobo, I'd appreciate the help.
    I get it's 'cards with the same ability' but unless I'm missing something the only card with the same ability as Chicobo is Chicobo :(

4. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Did you get the card from the shop? If you did, you could just enable "max boost" and purchase another copy of the card. It then comes with maxed out ability level and skillseed gain.

5. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    ...which is 50 tickets :(
    I'm looking for a way without purchasing the same card from the shop. Thought there might have been a similar ability card that I'd missed.

6. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Ah yeah, my bad. I took a look at the shop, and there doesn't seem to be any cards with the same ability. They'll most likely add a few in future updates.

7. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah guessing as much but in the meantime "...but muh ability increase #"
    Hehe

8. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    But I thought the summoned Mage was a better version of the starter Mage? What's the point of having a summoned Mage if he is made obsolete by the other summoned mages (white and black) and the starter Mage who can unlock the black Mage?

9. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    According to the google the summon is a (slightly?) better version than the unlocks, same for all starter jobs.

10. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    So the summoned Mage is a utility unit while the summoned black Mage is damage focused and the summoned white Mage healing focus. Are all three of these summoned mages on equal footing in terms of overall power/ability?

11. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Apparently if you buy a job from the summons the job has different job changes and skill panels from the starter ones. So if you draw black Mage you get jobs like Majin once you upgrade to it in the skill panel.

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i laughed at the end of the alien fights.
    once because Wol said "i might get probed"
    and twice because i realised this is coming from a feminine guy with a deep bass voice. :D

laughs aside, this is very well made F2P, and if it had a starter pack like FFBEx, i'd buy it here too.

Also, from Wol's appearance, following Metal Gear Rising's Raiden with high heels, i was genuinely interested to learn about the current Japanese "attractive male" type. And so i found that at 2015-2016 their most attractive male idols are following the "Genderless Kei" style. After seeing that, i understood that it could have been much much worse for non-JP, and decided that we either have to take Japanese games with the culture and trends, or leave it. Now i am at peace with how he looks and walks. (That was the point of my last paragraph, and for guys like me who just couldn't get to grips with Wol's looks).

13. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    For anyone that was stuck like me wondering how to increase abilities on support cards or cards with very specific abilities. Turns out the lesser versions are in the bonus cactus area. Upgrade those up to 3star, maxing their abilities on the way, then they can be used to upgrade the support cards.

While I knew this the hard part was finding what cards were the lesser versions so here's a table of all(?) the cards so far and their ability, on there you can easily work out the lesser version of the one you're after.

Cards and their (lesser) abilities:
    http://mobius.gamepedia.com/Cards

The next problem is finding the cards we want to farm and for that we have

Card locations:
    http://www.finalfantasyz.com/mobius/guideareas.php

Hope this helps! ##

14. Ripsus

Ripsus Member

Aug 2, 2016
    So I want to get the Moogle ability card from the shop but I'm wondering, since it raises magic, does it also enhanche your normal attacks as a mage? Or am I better off getting the Gigant ability card?

If anyone can help me out that would be great.

15. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    The cards affect your card spells not the job, so the Moogle card increases spell dmg and separately Gigant raises normal attacks.

Mage has a naturally higher magic dmg so would gain more but still only on element/magic related attacks.
    (anyone feel free to correct that if it's wrong)

If you're going for higher scores/returns this guide gives good summaries and recommends the Moogle for the elemental dmg when the opponent breaks.

https://mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/mobius-final-fantasy-guide-earning-skill-seeds-getting-high-scores?page=2

16. Ripsus

Ripsus Member

Aug 2, 2016
    Alright. Thanks alot!

17. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Anyone else notice that the augment materials for the pupu's is near impossible to get after you finish the world? I had about 11 and got all four to 3 stars but now I'm not getting any more and I need 13 more to get them all to 4 stars

18. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    nah it's easy to farm the augment materials at the last 3 areas of the map. The hardest part is that I needed 200,000 Gil to augment from 3 stars to 4 stars, that's 800,000 Gil for all 4...

19. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Yes I agree. Also augmenting the abilities from level 4 to 5 on those level 4 cards is hard :(

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Crap... I've been playing since the world release and just realized we couldve re-rolled the first gacha pull and could get a job card.

Now im thinking about deleting the app to re-roll. There is a reset button in the settings menu, i was wondering if that resets the entire thing similar to deleting and reinstalling the app?