Universal MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (by Square Enix Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Aug 3, 2016.

1. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Anyway, what do you guys think to the new cards?
    Disappointed the jobs are the same as the ones currently available through normal upgrade, I thought they'd be something special.

Also gutted about the Echos, was hoping there'd be a ufo!

The new card abilities look great though, I was wondering where a lot of the debuff cards that are available in the JP version were, looks like we'll get the drip fed.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You didnt say "need" but you said "if you use a duplicate..." And i was merely pointing out that it need not be.

3. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The update is FANTASTIC. I already got 1000 skillseeds of each element, and the shop had Hades.

I had to buy it with boost from my saved ability tickets (28 tickets iirc), so i have a 3-star, maxed Drain, and in a lot of situations (that work on my play strategy) it heals me more than a Cure spell. Planning to augment this one to 4-star.

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just unlocked Dark Knight job (from vanilla class) and it's pretty strong with the high crit chance despite having lower defense. With 5 attacks per turn, Drain became much stronger. :D

For something i got for free, this game is pretty nuts.

5. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah I agree, the cards are great and Drain is op, nice choice. I just(!) dropped the 1k of each element too and how much of a shock was that?! #

I'm also suprised by the graphics on the alien cut scenes...reeeeally nice and looks like there could be a decent little story there too.
    Colour me impressed!

6. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    #226 AppWhore, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    Oh yes! We get alien (and I guess ufo) Echos as rewards in the alien map!! ##
    Edit: the rewards for completing the alien story far exceeded expectations, hats off to the devs for what feels like a really good and rewarding event. #

7. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Wow, Drain is ridiculously good, especially if it's maxed out. By the time it runs out, the ability will have already cooled down, so you could just use it again :D

8. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Yep! At 3star Max it's on cc for 1 turn! #

9. ZorakZoran

ZorakZoran Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    France
    Good game. I just got Dark Knight, went all in, but my cards are not for warriors, so it diminishes its power. And getting strong cards means summoning, and summoning cards are rare... Very rare. I can't imagine if I obtain a strong ranger type job, I think I'll pass...
    I bought Drain also, for Dark Knight seemed adequate, my three other cards are for mage and ranger, i can buy a fully powered card in the ability shop, don't know which to choose...

10. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    The calendar in game said what the jobs were going to be since release. They're still stronger then the basic versions also.

I'm hoping next month they release unseen jobs or the next chapter though.

So far I've got an alien echo and I'm working on the next two to get the second one which I'm guessing is a ufo echo.

The alien area is really really easy imo.

11. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Is anybody else having problems connecting to the game? At first, I got disconnected due to a connection error, now I can't even get in. My other games work fine, so I don't think it's my internet.

12. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Yeah, same problem. Will the Mage I summoned be able to evolve into a black Mage eventually?

13. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Two characters lost from Game Center error. Love the game but I'm going to have to put on hold for a bit. Just can't start over again. Not this game fault but arghh

14. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Summoned as in from the Job Summon? If so, I don't think so. You either have to get the Black Mage card from the Job Summon or evolve your Apprentice Mage to a Mage, evolve that into a White Mage, and then into a Black Mage.

15. Rattyfus

Rattyfus Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Yup, servers seem to be down. Don't think this is scheduled maintenance as it seems to have caught everyone on the hop.

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wow... I thought it's my internet connection acting up. Glad to hear it's server side. Didnt have issues yet...

17. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    It's quite irritating, these connection issues. Hook me, then break the game. ###

18. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    According to comments on their Facebook it's been happening for some for the last 5/6hrs and no reply from the devs. Presuming time zones playing a part

19. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Servers are up and picked up mid fight

20. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    I've managed to farm and unlock the dark knight and his maxed out weapon is unreal...gives 5 moves(?) per turn! Awesome
    And he looks so op with his ufo riding alien ##