Universal MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (by Square Enix Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Aug 3, 2016.

1. davidovich

davidovich Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Wow! Thanks for all the info. Looks like I'll finish chapter one first, then follow your instructions to get the most out of my unused ability cards.

2. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I had a gamecenter snafu and lost my progress with Mage. Level 13 player and 85 Mage. Sad.....but I like the game so much I've restarted and plan to use my knowledge to build a better, faster, stronger ranger class character. Screw you gamecenter, I will persevere.

3. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Thanks for the great tip! With it, I was able to get this:

[​IMG]

4. Peterwilc

Peterwilc Active Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Everyone keeps talking about how easy this game is but I'm stuck on the second cockatrice fight. I feel like I'm fighting him the correct way. Use the wind to increase resistance and save the earth for big damage when he breaks.

5. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    The two time I got stuck I just had to unlock some of the skill set cards in the deck profile. After that I crushed whoever was being difficult. The cockatrice was the first and the second was the boss mind flayer in chapter two.

6. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I have a 90 lvl White Mage and half of skillset three unlocked and I still get bested from time to time on four star orange difficulty areas, that is with a heal support and playing on normal battle difficulty . The TA forums are not the best way to gauge player reaction for a game with such a wide audience. You're not alone I think most people will find the game quite a challenge especially if they're continually going into dangerous areas.

7. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Am I reading this right? You can get a möbius box every month for basically a "subscription" which is 3000 magicite (18.99USD) really? People would pay 18.99 for this q month for the benefits? I agree they give you a lot. I would do maybe 5 a month for a subscription. Am I wrong in saying this???

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... Im sure some people already did. I plan to do it one-time soon just to support the game as i am having much fun with it. But yeah, for a monthly sub, this is quite high-tiered in pricing considering at that price you can buy Square Enix's fantastic premium ports.

9. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I think considering you can get the subscription free every 22 days, it's pretty damn good. And it's well over 8000 magicite worth of goods.

10. duh_d_dum

duh_d_dum Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    So I'm enjoying the gameplay and story a lot. For those that have been playing the Japanese version how would you rate the story so far? No spoilers please = ).

11. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Yup I was going to do it that way. I just want to get a new job card after the next three are released on the 13th, then I'm saving for the möbius box for sure.

12. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Don't forget that they put in some measures to basically prevent you from hoarding for too long. The magicite that you get from the constantly regenerating thing expires after 2 weeks. Unless I missed the whole "every 22 days" thing and there is some other thing you are talking about?

13. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    The story

The story is your standard Final Fantasy cannon fodder all melded into the FREEMIUM online-only game model (endless-like). With that being said, there are some moments in the story that are actually touching and comical; the whole cinematography helps relay the story to the player pretty well too; even better than HIT. Wol....lol, I'm just realizing the Japanese named him "Wol", and if you take a closer look into it, it's an acronym for "Warrior Of Light", hahaha, can't believe I JUST figured that out! XD

Either way, Wol is going to be a canonical figure in the FF franchise, albeit a new one. That would probably cause some confusion though because there is already a Warrior of Light from FFI. Maybe the Warrior of Light's real name is infact Wol, cliche, but it makes sense, haha!

14. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    So far, the game and story seem almost like a prequel to Final Fantasy 1. You got the whole Warrior of Light, Garland, Princess Sarah, the 4 elemental fiends, Chaos. All the characters are there. We just got 1 warrior of light instead of 4. I hope the king of dragons from FF1 (the one who promotes your class) shows up too.

15. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #195 Sikuzo, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    Nah they removed it already, it's permanent now. So you can save free magicite up.

Btw they're gonna add more stuff into the mobius gift box next update, and those that already bought it will have the extra stuff sent to you. So it's definitely worth to save up Magicite to get it.

16. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Finally completed the 2 chapter fully. You will see a green tick if it's fully completed in the earth view. Wow, amazing content for a free game. Waiting for events now :)

17. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Where is this tomb keep I saw a few pages back to farm skill seeds in chapter one? I don't see it. Unless he means runic temple

18. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Tomekeep, top left of the first map

19. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    I don't see it. Do I have to unlock the Mage/ranger/warrior temples? I don't see tombkeep. I see 3 ruined buildings on the top left

20. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Maybe I've missed this in the tutorial, but I have no idea how to use elixirs and other items like bronze openers. Where do I access these at?