Universal Mobile Legends: Bang bang (by moonton)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #21 Booch138, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Also, I just noticed that the various skins add bonus stats. What happened to fair play with no pay-to-win? That's a big f*ck no. Even with a small and "menial" stats, that's complete BS.

2. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    The Balmond one seems pretty achievable without paying- just 50 skins.

By the way, this just got a new brawl mode for anyone who's interested. Man, MOBA's my life for a few weeks after getting them. I'm so glad I never took up heroin. I'd be a goner.

3. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    That's beside the point. When you could potentially have better stats on one skin despite it being the flavour of choice, that defeats the purpose of skins. Whether or not you have to pay real money or in game money for them is irrelevent. Skins shouldn't be equipment upgrades even if they give menial amounts of stats. It's just stupid.

4. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I can't find ones that give stat boosts, are you sure it wasn't a mistake that was fixed with the update?

5. sinagog

Aug 15, 2014

If you click on Buy & Use, it ahould show you the added stat under the skin description. They mostly seem to be 100+hp or 8 extra magic power.

You could say someone might conceivably pay a ton to get a loaded emblem, but both these things seem fairly minor in a game predicated on quick improvisational tactic skills. I just wish I could get matched in ranked with people who don't try to Rambo it and get picked off like flies. So close to Master (I'll quit Ranked for the season once I reach it, I think).

6. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013

Ok I'll look but those are tiny boosts though. You can max the emblems for free it just takes longer, which I don't really feel like that's pay to win because eventually they will be maxed and then no one will have an advantage.

I haven't played ranked yet, I got birthday money yesterday so I got freya and karina and unlocked fanny with battle points. Freya and fanny are my favorites so far but my Fanny build doesn't get killer until late mid game. She is pretty much unstoppable late game though. The spear guy yun something gives me the hardest time cause of his stuns.

7. sinagog

Aug 15, 2014
    #27 sinagog, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    Man, I've never been so livid playing a game before. After spending twenty minutes flickering across the map blocking up leaks, my side concedes defeat 30 seconds before I blow up the enemy base. Bruno angry!

[​IMG]

8. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I look at a MOBA like this:

If I can't hop in day one and have the same level of competition as someone who has been playing for a year STATISTICALLY, then it's not fair. It's beside the point if you can get them through F2P (despite the time it would take to grind). It then poses an issue with the skin I want. What if I want the sparkly pink dress but I don't want it to add health, i want magic?

Menial differences be damned, it's /still/ a boost and it's still something a veteran player will have over a day one person.

Imagine if they did this is LoL/HotS/DotA or even Vainglory. Lol. Their worlds would flip.

Now I get it. I don't have to play. Skill trumps even the best builds in the right hands of a good player. My point being is that a person with stat boosts, MENIAL AS THEY MAY BE, will still be statistically better and thus if his skill is better, is just THAT MUCH BETTER. Seems asanine to me. Skins are for cosmetic flavour.

Also, as you may know, those menial stats can make a pretty decent impact on early game. Just saying.

9. B@d Boy

B@d Boy New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    this game is very good

this is nice and good but please get back whats Clint was before because Clint was awesome before and easy to used than what Clint was now. thanks
    :)

10. Tarasque83

Tarasque83 New Member

Jan 18, 2017
    #30 Tarasque83, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    The Big downside of this game

The game is quite addicting alright. The feels of playing LOL on your mobile is there but we can't deny the fact that we are also getting the lag problems while you're running it will then stop all of a sudden. When it comes back, you already died then you just found out you already died 5 times while it was on the frozen state. Having a poor connection will lead you to a poor gameplay and everyone can completely understand that and even accept the fact that they might not be able to win the game. But it's quite unacceptable to see a poor connectivity state to the game server even if you're using a fiber optics connection. As I performed constant monitoring on my connectivity state everything was going well and yes their server needs further maintenance. Upgrading the server can be very costly but it pays off. Another suggestion they need to take is adding another server this is a potential solution that they might take. If they keep it as it is, sooner or later they will lose loyal players.

11. sinagog

Aug 15, 2014
    Had to give up due to being unhealthily hooked to this game. Had most of the heroes, a bunch of skins, was in the top 100 of the leaderboards, but all of these achievements don't even scratch the fact that I've read two beautiful, classic books already in the two days since I deleted ML. Moral of the story is: if you've got an addictive personality, stay well away from things you know will trigger it. Not that I'm into drugs or anything, but getting The Tetris Effect when you're trying to sleep is usually a sign that things have veered into unhealthy territory.

12. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    #32 brybry, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    I love and hate it.

It's very fun and addicting, but it's so hard to play support in this game. You are either tanky or pure attack/magic power. There's no real way to support a player if that player just sucks. When that happens, you neither have the power nor the ability to kill enemies on your own. Pretty much you are boned. You just wander about hoping to get lucky and trying to at least keep little minions at bay.

Beyond that... it's very hard to put down. Not loving the pay to win aspect, but it's gratifying when you get a come from behind victory over them paying scumbags (lol).

4 stars for its very tipped scales. You either came in early enough to develop and get perks or your came too late and get floored every match because your opppnent is super buffed from perks.

13. gaz2210

gaz2210 New Member

Mar 6, 2017
    loading screen

hi i have Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and after the 2updates the game stuck on loading screen i tried lots of things but non worked, can u repair this?

14. tobidayao

tobidayao Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Philippines
    So I was having problem with Battle Points, even after winning, I'm not gaining anything, and nt being able to send messages to friends. So what I did is re-installed the app.But after re-installing the app, my problem now is I can't log in using my Game Center account, which is the one bonded on my account. I have done this before, last week I think, it was successful. But right now, clicking the Game Center icon doesn't do anything. I've already spent at least 30 dollars on this game and have unlocked 17 heroes already. It is just really frustrating to start all over again. I can't even find a decent dedicated customer service on their site.

15. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I had that happen to me as well. I got a new phone around Christmas time and had to redownload Mobile Legends. I only linked my account through Game Center and I never recovered it. Luckily I was f2p and only earned around 5-6 heroes at that point. My advice would be to link Facebook and create a mobile legends account to link as well. If you don't want to start over in Mobile Legends, check out Heroes Evolved! Solid alternative to Mobile Legends.

16. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    This is my first attempt at playing this game and it seems pretty awesome. Any advice would be appreciated!

17. taiga97

taiga97 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    My favorite moba on mobile plays well and it's dual stick controls, which is the only reason I can't play vainglory#

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... Confession... This is what im rockin right now. Left Hearthstone for this basically.

19. Mitsukoshi

Mitsukoshi New Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Afk players

You must punish those afk players out there #### them its hard to earn stars to the rank game !!!!
    Tang ina nyo sa bawat laro ko sa rank plaging my afk !!!!!!!!