Mobcrush Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by BigSquigs, Jul 10, 2015.

1. BigSquigs

BigSquigs New Member

Jul 9, 2015
    So, I've started streaming with Mobcrush, and love it. Never thought I'd want to do videogame streaming but this makes it so simple! And it's surprisingly fun. I was wondering if there was a thread already for Forum Members to post when they're streaming? I don't want to violate the forum rules with regard to self promotion (I'm not, but could see it interpreted that way, especially since this is a first post--because I forgot my last username/password and decided to make my TA one same as my Mobcrush one).

I loved the TA Plays Twitch Streams and am excited to be part of something like Mobcrush from the Alpha on, however, one of the biggest problems I see with Mobcrush is the fact that the front page of their site is pretty much nothing but Vainglory / Modern Combat / Minecraft... like, that's pretty much 80-90% of their front page. Given the Alpha state of Mobcrush at the moment, it's too much to expect the ability to filter out redundant streams of games that I don't care about (VG/MC5/MC)...

If I have done a stream for a specific game, should I the link / vid in the game thread?
    Or should this thread turn into a place for Mobcrush people to post stuff? I think it would be cool to have a repository of all the non-staff writers on the forums who are doing streaming.