Mo' Monsters - A Pokemon + Streetfighter mashup game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rumpus, Aug 28, 2012.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I'm excited to try this out just got the email now waiting but the art work looks amazing. Maybe after the game comes out we can give ideas on more monsters and what the evo's can be.

2. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    San Francisco, California
    Of course, the more feedback, the better! We love detail and suggestions, so bring it on :)

3. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I just sent to google forum thing. My feedback. Hope you like it :)

4. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Glad you liked the vid! We've actually started to put together the longer launch trailer, too! It won't be out for a while, but prepare yourself for greatness!

5. maverick23

maverick23 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Sweet! I like the dark flaming pig guy. Is that what the little pig evolves into?

6. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Actually no! We have one monster who looks more like a traditional pig (left) with fire qualities, and we have a bigger dude who is more of a boar, but also from the fire element! Glad you like them though. We're getting close to the launch date, so stay tuned for a lot more info soon!

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I sent in the info already got to say I love the improvements you've made

8. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Wow! We're glad you like the improvements - we've been working hard at them!

9. The warthog monster at 0:15 of the video really reminds me of Pumba from Lion King...

10. dadamlamim

dadamlamim Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Please, make an universal app *-*, it sounds amazing (and use retina graphics for ipad, please)

11. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Haha, well we want our players to feel as Hakuna Matata as possible...so maybe Pumba is a good fit!

12. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    We will have retina graphics for iPad - this game looks pretty kickass in that format, if we do say so ourselves :) and the universal app is coming soon! We'll keep you guys posted on dates as soon as we have them.

13. BrandonBytes

BrandonBytes Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Did you see that the warthog monster is also in the battle screenshot they have in the post...but all black and blue and cool looking. Can't wait for this game! Even if that guy does look like Pumba...

14. maverick23

maverick23 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    As a beta tester of this game, I can safely say that this game is going to be AWESOME! Very fun, with awesome graphics. They keep fixing bugs and making other upgrades too, so I'd say that the final product will probably be real cool

15. BrandonBytes

BrandonBytes Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Cool that you got to beta test! What other cool monsters do they have?

16. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Thanks for all your help and support, maverick23! We're glad to have you on board, and we're excited about how the game is coming along. BrandonBytes - you'll see some more monsters soon enough, we promise!

17. steherbanie

steherbanie Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Is there a facebook page yet?

18. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Not yet - we're working on it though! We'll be sure to invite you all to our Facebook once we have it up! We can tell you now though that we may have some excellent giveaways for our early Facebook fans...

19. maverick23

maverick23 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Haha I think I'm sworn to secrecy on the other monsters they have...can't give too much away! I think you will all know more about it soon, from what I hear?

20. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    We're releasing the second week of October! Hopefully you all will be hearing more about it next week :)