Mo' Monsters - A Pokemon + Streetfighter mashup game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rumpus, Aug 28, 2012.

1. maverick23

maverick23 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    The fire-pig tries to go on vacation, but those pesky dark monsters chop down all the palm trees.

2. BrandonBytes

BrandonBytes Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Is there an eta for the game's release?

3. steherbanie

steherbanie Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Earth, because he looks like a fuzzy bear. I think you can kind of see him in the first comic panel...?

Anyways, he looks cool.

4. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    All right !

As one of the lucky beta testers I will say a few short things while respecting the wishes of the dev team to not revel to many features!

*Game is very beautiful....polished and the menus and UI are a pleasure to
    look at..

*with the slew of monster capture games releasing all of a sudden .....this one DOES bring a few cool features to the table.. Which are NOT like most of the touch screen capture/breeding games around..

*the team and support definitely seem to be on the right track with support and communication and seem as if they will continue to do so..

5. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    San Francisco, California
    Thanks so much for your enthusiasm, Trev! We'll be sure to keep up the good work :) We're excited the game is going so well, and we're getting a LOT of great feedback from all our beta testers. From what we've heard, we've got a lot to work on - but the potential is there and we definitely want to make Mo' Monsters the very best it can be!

6. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Anymore room for a new beta tester? If not thanks anyways :)

7. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Hey tso5818 - actually yes! We had a beta tester drop out yesterday, so we have room for one more. Just fill out your info in this Google Form: http://bit.ly/QmQFu3 and I'll get back to you either today or Monday about testing!

Excited to get you on board! :)

8. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Just applied :). I can't wait to test. Thank you.
    You won't be sorry for choosen me, I can guarantee that :)

9. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    We've opened up our beta testing, and we're looking for five more volunteers to help us beta test! Fill out this Google Form if you're interested!

10. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I will get an extra beta tester for you :)

11. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Just want to add something:

Played Pokemon "competetively" for quite some time, and helped Smogon with their Banlist/tier list. In short, choose me if you want A balanced game :p

Seriously though, I feel like I would be able to contribute quite a bit, especially when it comes to creating as many cool strategies as possible.

12. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Sounds great, Martin! Be sure to fill out our Google Form with your contact info to be considered, and if we get your info we will send you an email later today :)

13. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    That would be awesome! Make sure they fill out our Google Form so we get their contact info. We'll email them later today when we get their info!

14. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I've sent an email about this game and got no response back, but as a beta tester I haven't really been able to play. Ive been playing everyday but I keep doing the same battle over and over again...

15. Muz333

Muz333 Active Member

May 7, 2012
    Microbiologist.
    UK
    Sounds good, will be interesting to see how it differs from the recent explosion of monster capture games. Looking forward to hearing more as this game develops.

16. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Hey sandboxx, send a message to stephanie(at)rumpus(dot)com and she'll take care of you ASAP. Sorry we missed your email!

17. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    We'll be sure to keep you posted! We know that there are a lot of monster-capture games coming out right now, so we're really hoping to impress you guys with what we got!

18. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I received the build, but couldn't play it, because I am still at college. When I get home I will beta test the hell out of the game :).

Thanks for this opportunity to play the game, before its release.

19. rumpus

rumpus Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    No problem - we look forward to hearing your feedback later this week!

20. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Would it be OK if its like a mile long paragraph? Hope your ready for my creative ideas :)