Universal MMX Hill Climb (by Hutch Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I have kids that are old enough to drive.

2. Spudboy

May 28, 2012
    Have you played offroad legends 2? Now that is a good game. Interesting how one is f2p and one is not.

3. Spudboy

May 28, 2012
    I tried 40+ times on the first level. Never got past 531 meters. I've got better things to do with my time.

4. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #24 JohnnyClash, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
    It was my attempt at being humorous. I get it though.. I have games that just get under my skin too..

I just tried the demo version of Offroad Legends 2. I am still playing to decide if I want to buy it.. Pretty good so far! Thanks for mentioning it.

5. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Nope the uk for me - could be regional I guess but I've never come across that before at least that I remember.
    I have downloaded MMX racer in the past though so I wonder if it's anything to do with that?

I'm still having fun with it regardless!

6. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Hmm.. not sure.. I had previously downloaded MMX racer some time ago too.. So it was not a fresh DL for me either..
    Either way.. you are not missing out on TOO much.. Plenty of other cool rides to unlock.. Take care!

7. pixeldunce

pixeldunce Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2016
    No jts not regional. Im in US and i dont have the fourth car muscle. My forth car is a green buggy. I dont see any way to get a free car

8. Tim@Hutch

Tim@Hutch New Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Hi guys! Glad you're enjoying it. If you're having trouble controlling the car, upgrading the stability should help, and if you find the mid-air controls counter-intuitive you can invert them in the options menu.

We originally offered a purple car called 'The Muscle' if you downloaded MMX Racing. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we had to remove that offer. If you missed it or if it didn't work, you can contact support (Options > Help & Support > Top right icon) who should be able to help you out. ;)