iPad MMOs!??!?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anonymous, May 19, 2009.

1. anonymous

anonymous Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    skater
    US
  2. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Prob one was successful and the other companies decided to cash in on the scam. BTW its only like three companies that develop all of them. Iknights imob girl fashion wars and ivampires are all from same and anything live! is from another and then playmesh has like five

3. Axl Lowe

Axl Lowe Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    I think it's stupid too, but if people enjoy it, then who am I to be the one to say they can't part with their money in exchange for completely arbitrary and abstract in-game points?

4. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    We all think they are horrible and a waste. No need to reiterate that.

5. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
  6. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    :cool:

Nice one

7. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    very valid points :)

and dont forget the .....what do you think of "xxxx" game? - which has a thread already 2 posts down the front page !

8. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    What exactly is the purpose of this thread? If you're going to bash them, go ahead and name them all.

9. MyLilPWNY

MyLilPWNY Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    I know i really hate all that imafia crap i remember the first one i tried i liked for about 10 mins till i found out the health and stuff regenerating every like 5 mins

10. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

pointless thread though i agree

11. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
  12. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Yes please do I want to know the names of all the ones I should avoid :p

13. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Best post of the day.

14. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    There's supposed to be a mmorpg coming out. It's called Anrufen. It should be out on December for beta testing most likely. For now, I think you should just play DinoSmash or just wait for Livefire or Touchpets: Dogs.

15. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I'm a big puzzle fan, and there are tons of people out there who think puzzle games are the bane of the App Store. Taste in games is very subjective, and though I might not appreciate certain genres, who am I to tell other people what to spend their money and time on?

Without knowing why you are so annoyed by these games (as in, how do you know about them if you don't care to buy them), my recommendation is this: If don't already own it, buy AppSniper, and every time you see a new release of a "points" pack, BAN the developer. I've been doing this for a while now, and it works beautifully. I get all news of new releases either at this site (TA) or from AppSniper, and so I very, very rarely come across these MMOs anymore. Maybe once in a while, a new one will sneak through, but I just ban it. As someone already mentioned, most of these things are made by the same developers, so it's a very useful trick.