iPhone MiZoo HD - Match 3 Evolved ...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lazrhog, Aug 28, 2010.

1. lazrhog

lazrhog Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    #1 lazrhog, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
    Hi,

I would like to announce that the original MiZoo for the iPhone has now evolved into MiZoo HD for the iPad.

The grid is now expanded into a 16x16 grid, and the Score attack mode is now a match-4 game !

Also included is OpenFeint integration, and a brand new (Blitz style) Stampede mode, where its back to Match-3 on the 16x16 grid for 99.99 seconds to get the highest score.

Check out the following video. Hopefully MiZoo HD will be approved very soon, and will be the same price as the iPhone Version

some screenshots

Attached Files:

2. Maciphone

Maciphone Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Can you made Bejeweled- and other-theme?

3. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    First update is going to allow customizing of the graphics hopefully. Got a really cool way of doing it :)

4. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    OK, MiZoo HD is now approved for the iPad and is being released around the world on 1st September 2010 (so therefore already out in Australia !)

If you like this game Genre and would like a promo code in return for an itunes review, then I have 5 codes to give away via PM. The lucky 5 will get a reply, others won't.

5. tecwrtr

tecwrtr Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Senior Technical Writer
    Richmond, VA
    Crisper Graphics?

I'm a huge fan of Match 3 games, and I'm wondering if the graphics will be crisper in the iPad version than they were for the iPhone...

I love ZooKeeper and this game has many of the same characteristics, with the added benefit of changing animals, but the faces just weren't that clean or distinctive...

Kinda worried how it will look with 16 x 16 packed onto the screen...

6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Checked out the video. Also a huge match 3 fan. Game looks like it should be great fun. It is hard to see what the graphics will look like based on the video, but hopefully will look spectacular. I'll be watching this one.