Universal MIYAMOTO (by hidekihanida)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hideki hanida, Dec 19, 2018.

1. gquiller

gquiller Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Anyone else noticing that the game only gives out 2 cards instead of 3 which was the norm?

2. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    I get more often once only 2 cards, the opponent but also.

3. gquiller

gquiller Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I thought it was 3, but then again I’ve been wrong before (thanks for help)...

4. jinn1

jinn1 New Member

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    I love this game — really nice job Hideki. I played it a lot on a long flight recently. Found a bug of sorts though: When I defeated Miyamoto with Miyamoto, the "congratulations" screen froze. Resetting my phone sorted it, but after I beat him again (with a different character) now the game randomly freezes between levels. Currently it's stuck and I can't un-freeze it. I don't want to re-install because I've unlocked a few characters but I probably will anyway. Really great game

5. bossjaja

bossjaja Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    United States
    #25 bossjaja, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Love this game. It was a little hard to get used to at first, but I'm really enjoying it now that I've played 7-8 rounds. Any plans for expansions? More cards, enemies, bosses, playable chars, etc would be awesome.

I have a few things to mention:

-The game locks up sometimes and won't let you end your turn, forcing you to either quit the app or end the match. Either way, you lose your progress.

-Quitting the app mid-match doesn't save your game/match progress, this would be very helpful.

Also, it was pretty funny to capture the entire board VS Miyamoto.

Attached Files: