Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #1921 undeadcow, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    Based on the games you're looking forward too Mission Europa might not be for you. Mission Europa is a first person shooter with role playing elements. It's an excellent first person shooter with enemy swarms and a high level of character customization (wide ranges of special ability traits, large numbers of armor effecting character appearance, diverse weapons). If you're into more serious action oriented games then Mission Europa is a no-brainer. However, most of the games you've listed seem more casual. If you do get it then $10 is actually more economical in the long fun with some nice bonuses. That is a lot of money to spend if you're not sure and from your post it looks like you feel compelled to buy a lot of iOS games, perhaps more than you can seriously play. If the screenshots, review, and game description for Mission Europa doesn't interest you there's nothing anyone else can say to reel you in. Personally I think Mission Europa is a candidate for game of the year. [Mission Europa is an excellent game so it's your loss really but given your buying habits and lukewarm interest...]

2. Rivalsan

Rivalsan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2011
    Okay, guys. After reading about the game for the past week, and seeing just how FANATICAL everyone has been about it, I went ahead and bit the bullet and got the Collector's Edition of the game. I've literally only equipped the shotgun and registered my name, but I plan to delve into it this weekend.

My ME username is "Rivalsan," and I look forward to getting some of those sweet packages that Ryan has been sending out to everyone :)

By the way, thanks being so active in the gaming community, Ryan. I know that positive reviews will help your sales, and I'm sure that I'll be able post something good about the game soon enough.

3. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Shoah! Seriously bro?!? What level cause I could probably beat it... Hel* I just love beating cute fluffy animals... Maybe that's why he's sad...

4. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    Please no spoilers in this thread man! :mad:

5. n1rulez

n1rulez Member

Mar 6, 2011
    he is not the final boss.. i am joking :p

6. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Lax bro, it's a jokse.... OR IS IT?!?

7. n1rulez

n1rulez Member

Mar 6, 2011
    maybe yes or maybe not.. finish the game and you will see it :D

I have to realiz that I have played almost 2200 minutes.. amaizing game :p

8. Drakeer Melkhor

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    HINTS FOR NEWBIES

If you are having a hard time with a boss or a quest:

- Your equipment is too low level. In Mission Europa, looting from monsters is not enough to have a good armor from the very the beginning. You should go to the vendor machine and buy some equipment and replace it with yours from time to time. You should compare a equipment with yours before buying it. You must check the level of every piece, the higher the better, but the most important thing is the armor value. The more armor value the less damage you receive from monsters. Wearing a cool shield helps too even if you dont block at all, because it gives you armor value.
    - Your gun, sword or shotgun just need to be replaced. Go to shop and buy another weapon according your level.
    - Every boss should be defeated differently. Some of them are very resistant to melee fights and some of them are tough at range or magic skills.
    - Level up your skills and use them, because maybe you are just not using them at all. Put all your passive skills too.
    - You need to bring with you health potions all the time!

The game is not that hard at all, you are doing it wrong.

Sorry my bad english skills.

9. Drakeer Melkhor

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    Oh, and Mission Europa CE is the fifth MUST HAVE of this 2011 year. It's in my signature!

Cool artwork, an amazing gameplay, tons of content, very addicting quests, web stats, online enabled and an awesome support from the dev to win the award! :p

10. Cb_jeep@hotmail.com

Mar 25, 2011
    #1930 [email protected], Mar 25, 2011
    Just bought the CE and I am enjoying it.

I didn't know much about this game nor do I really play games
    Like it but I thought I'd take a chance and support this dev.

Upgrading and leveling up is very addictive. Game runs smooth
    And the graphics are really not that bad. (maybe a bit to dark
    For my liking) Collision detection is a bit off but I think with future
    updates this game will become smoother.

$10 is really not that much when you look at what your getting with
    This game. The game is Huge.

Now my problem is I have too many addicting games...
    Hot Spring Story, FF3, starfront, Tiny Wings...

ME:CE ID is; Blackstone

11. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    So, if Vampyric and Draining only affects Thirst and Drain, respectively, why not just call the weapon stats "Thirst" and "Drain"? :)

12. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas

[​IMG]

Ding you are first that I know of! =)

Have you shot it a few times?

13. n1rulez

n1rulez Member

Mar 6, 2011
    #1933 n1rulez, Mar 25, 2011
    yep crazy stuff :D

hey ryan you need to raise the lvl cap.. these monsters in knucles realm are pissing me off :(

14. n8equalsd

n8equalsd Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2010
    #1934 n8equalsd, Mar 25, 2011
    What's "Arena" and how do I get to it?

EDIT: NVM I found it.

15. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Jeez I never realized how much insanely good equipment you can get just by spamming the store. I got a shield with over 1000 defense for 290 credits lol

16. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    #1936 Pete the Geek, Mar 25, 2011
    Thanks for the info and the offer. Honestly, starting over will be fun because I will make much quicker progress. Someone even mentioned I can mail myself items. Reminds me of mules in Wizardry and Diablo II. Anyway I'm in line at the Apple Store in Winnipeg at this very moment, so I'm certain to get an iPad 2 today!

17. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    #1937 OriginalAce, Mar 25, 2011
    Sorry, because I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but what do each stat do that you add points on, like Strength, Agility, Energy, and Intelligence? I am already a level 17, but every time I level up and go to add a stat point, I don't really know what I am doing lol.

18. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Haha armor is starting to get more fun. Just hit 21.

[​IMG]

19. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Someone should send about 100 small gold my way. The two material quests back to back are getting old lol

I've got an extra one of those snakey alien looking helms for anyone who does ;)

20. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Lol robotwars I'm the same lvl as u and I've been spamming the store to find either the grim crystal armor or the bone Regis armor :)