Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. FlowRidah

FlowRidah Active Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I wish I had more time to play this game... because I know it just gets better as you get further into it and start collecting some cool equipment. So far I'm only level 2, but I'm doing more "scouting" than anything trying to figure everything out. The tutorial video helped out a lot but I still have a few questions.

1. I have the CE. With this, I can choose to go to my quest, or choose to go to any level. Is there a difference between choosing the quest and choosing level 1? Because it seems like they are the same (for this particular quest). Or is the quest only workable through the quest warp? Is the "go to quest" warp specifically for your quests while the level selection is for grinding and exploring?

2. Is there a way to remove something from a hotkey? I know you can replace something with something else, but is there a way to clear that hotkey entirely?

3. I have read through every page of this forum picking up insight and tips for this game that I would have never gotten elsewhere. I see people talking about spamming the store window to get new things. What exactly happens when you do this? Is the shop randomized and each time you open the shop, something else is available to buy such as new weapons and armor?

4. There is a certain type of monster that seems invincible to guns. I can shoot it for days without it taking damage, but when I switch to my sword, I can take it down in two to three hits. I forget what it's called but it's a low level flying thing that's a triangle-ish shape. Is this normal?

Thanks to anyone willing to help.
    Username: Valo

2. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #1902 Attica, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    Help!

Can anyone please tell me why my game crashes every 10-15 minutes? I play Mission Europa alot but it crashes alot too. Lost alot of good stuff because of it.

My game name is Attica

3. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    better stability is coming in the next update, but I suggest clearing other apps out of multitasking and restarting your ipod before playing, that helps a lot.

4. FlowRidah

FlowRidah Active Member

Feb 16, 2010
    There are a few things that will trigger a crash. I have found that choosing level 0 will make my game crash. But, there are random crashes as well. Make sure you're not running multiple apps at a time while running this game. Close down everything and reboot your device. It should help for the most part. Make sure you save often to avoid loosing anything.

5. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    [​IMG]

7500 armor no shield. Took all day to aquire all pieces.

6. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Thanks!

Thanks alot guys. I really appreciate the help.

7. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    That looks Hawt.

8. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    FlowRidah

1. Level 1 is the level of the first few quests. You can also go near the large arched door next to the portal to warp to your quest level.

2. Just drag the item back into your inventory/materials (you can store anything in your materials menu!)

3. Store is random like the loot drops. Spamming the store you can get some pretty great items every once in a while.

4. You can only shoot those when they are facing you.... I think something is wrong with their hit detection right now.

Cheers, I'll send you an item or two!

9. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I agree with Creepshow that does look Hawt.

10. FlowRidah

FlowRidah Active Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Thanks so much for clearing that all up! And wow, thank you! :)

11. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    That might be the best looking armor I've ever seen!

12. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    A question and a comment

With a bit of luck I will get my iPad 2 on Friday (launch day in Canada). The first game I'm going to load is Mission Europa. Is there a way to move my character to the new device or do I just start over? Do I keep the same name or should I make a new one? (I think I will also keep playing on my iPod Touch).

I haven't had much time to play ME this week due to travel for work (it was tough trip), so I found that getting the Treasure Trove IAP was very helpful. I could play more agressively since I wasn't worried about running out of health potions. I've actually started to get a good suit of armour and have had some success with bosses. The turret really helped!

13. Creepshow

Feb 10, 2011
    First of all, congratulations on soon getting your new sweet device!

Unfortunately our characters are not stored on any kind of online server,
    so you will need to start over. Don't fret as a few of us have already started
    over and felt wiser the second time around.

When you get settled, let us know and I'm sure many of us can send you a
    bunch of stuff to get you smoothly on your way. I'll be more than happy to
    send you a nice chunk of health potions or weapons to make things easier!

Let me know when and consider it done.
    Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear about starting over...

14. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Omg I was in the lvl 18 area and I got a electric rain rifle, a mr spud gun, a chain plasma rifle and a coolaidstyle cannon in one single go! :)

15. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Wow! That's awesome. Hope u get more

My game name is Attica. Lvl9

16. Creepshow

Feb 10, 2011
    Quite an impressive pile of ... loot!

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Can you restore an iPhone/iPod Touch backup on an iPad?

You could mail some items to yourself. ;)

18. n1rulez

n1rulez Member

Mar 6, 2011
    behold the last boss !! sad duck!!

let the battle begins.... :D :eek:

Attached Files:

19. iPodTouchMan15

iPodTouchMan15 Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Should I Get This Game?

IDK if I should... I'm waiting to get Minecraft, Warm Gun, Blackstar, Jet Car Stunts 2, Zenonia 3, etc... I just don't know if this game is really worth it. And I don't want to see some fanboys' response of why this is the best game ever... I need some rationelle. And if I do get it, should I get the $10 one or the $4 one and why? Thanks for your help!

20. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Well, the best thing I can say to you is the game is just simply fun. I've played a lot of games on this platform, including a lot of expensive ones from large companies (Gameloft, EA), but almost none have given me as much joy as this game has. I really couldn't tell you why exactly, it's just fun to play. Sure the graphics aren't the best, and the collision detection could definitely use a bit of work, but the gameplay was absolutely nailed perfect, something Gameloft has been striving for and failing on many occasions. I got the collector's edition because I saw what looked like a very good indie game and wanted to support the dev, but it also gets you all of the chapters for a cheaper price. If you plan to play all the way through the game (and I'm sure you will), you will actually save yourself $6 in the long run and get some other cool abilities like being able to wear enemy armor/skin and starting out with 100 health and energy potions, which really help. You will also get all future additions to the game for free as far as I know. Honestly, I have enjoyed this game more than most of the Gameloft or EA games that I've gotten. I couldn't recommend this game enough. If you are remotely interested in either FPS's or RPG's, you need this game! I'm not a fanboy, just a very satisfied and frankly surprised customer. This dev has something that a lot of others don't have, and we need to support his gift if we want to see more games with his genius. I hope I didn't bore you, and a really hope that you'll seriously consider this game.