Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. feelguud

feelguud Member

May 14, 2010
    in game name feelguud thanks!

2. henrylkr

henrylkr Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    SlideToPlay review 3/4! :)

3. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

4. emaddox

emaddox Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Male
    In game name Volbeat

Thanks!

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Hi. Just bought the collectors edition and only done the first couple of missions. But I'd like a gift please. Nothing to over powered to spoil it though. Just something so I can go yey I got mail.
    Names oooooomonkey (that's 6x letter o)

6. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    I'll send u a lvl 1 hitcher crossbow :)

7. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Funny, the thing that stp criticizes is what I love about the game. The art and the "LCD induced" visuals are fun IMO. Very old school video gaming look. The review also seems to neglect the fact that this is all made by one guy, so some of the criticism seems unwarranted and overly judgmental. And what about all the skills.. the control and UI customization.. crafting.. etc?

Oh well, it's still a mostly positive review. Just very subpar and very lacking/basic.

8. feelguud

feelguud Member

May 14, 2010
    is there a way to change your weapons fast? I get in a bind someimes when i am using a hitcher and the enemy gets too close and i want to switch to a melee weapon or a non explosive weapon.

9. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Glad to have the review by STP..I am happy with 3/4... the game is and will be evolving ;).. I wish they would play levels 40+ and see the swarms of bad guys =)..

GOOD STUFF!

And wait until Arena is finished... ;)..

10. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    If you have anything left my IGN is COHAGAN23 - thanks!

11. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    I agree with u 100% man! The art and visuals make this game even more damn awesome. They probly expect it to be as polished as some of the huge name companies games like gameloft.

12. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Doomsday upgrade question

Thanks Ryan for the Doomsday present (yesterday?). Anyway, before I used it to upgrade my original Doomsday I glanced at the skill info to see what would be affected by the upgrade and it looks like while the NRG to cast increases (as one would assume for a more powerful skill) the DMG & RECHARGE stay the same. Would this be just a text error and if so what stats do actually improve from the upgrade?

Attached Files:

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Invisible increases in the background.. you will see a difference =)

STP review: Next game will be more flash WITH more gameplay BUT I will be leaving a whole audience behind that has less then a 3GS..sadly as before 3GS there is no OpenGL 2.0 support and I do not have a full staff to carry two engine rendering pipelines ;).. But by the time that comes around I do not think there will be to many with 3g or below..

14. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    #1834 Fireball926, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    I agree! I'll be picking up an Itouch 5g so maybe I could help with testing!

btw ryan how many copies of each game have you sold?

15. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I look ridiculous now lol

[​IMG]

16. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    is there any way that I could have money removed from my game? Im pretty sure there isnt but it would be nice to play the game the right way. Once i level up some more I have a feeling i would have too much of an advantage in the arena, seeing as i have an almost full angelic armor set and dual wielding saintly chain guns.

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Buy stuff and sell it back? (Or try to create weapons and disappear them?)

Buy Ammo/Potions and use them?

Buy stuff and send it to me? :eek:

18. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    If i could disperse 117 million with weapons and potions i would.:)

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #1839 SouL_DragooN, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    Not worried really.. You will be hard to beat but a good set of nova zemlba.. a doomsday turrent at your feet with a reyem aimed at your feet. Then a noogardlous and your going to be hurting.. timing will mean everything ;).. And that is the first level stuff.. meltdown will make it interesting .. so many really I cannot wait to start tweaking it once it gets going =)...

LOVE the look Para.. haha that is bad.. =)

Fire: The last time 400 each version (about 25 each version each a day..).. just recouped what I put in ;) ... not even CLOSE on the time though =P..Its all good.. its app development no one makes money here.. to many pirates..;)

I will be at the blog .. I easily burn to much time hanging out here.. ;) Thanks guys!

20. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010

None, outside of the massive fireball hurtling towards your face!!! 1 shot kills are fine (coming from higher level boss characters) it's moreso when I'm damaged I never know to use a potion.

Most games have a better language to communicate player damage, so I think that's why it feels so jarring to me.