Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    You can gift him the collector's edition too, is the easiest way.

Just saying.

I repeat my last post:

I have a little gameplay lag (like 0.5 seconds) everytime when I use my bow and suddenly I try to aim again, it's very annoying.

It's a known issue or it is just me?

iPhone 4 no jailbreak. I tried to restart the device without success

Tons of crashes too but the autosave of the game works really good, a really life saver!

2. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Crashing issues are being looked into for the next patch. The lag however we're not sure - I haven't noticed it enough to make any mention of it before so maybe wait for a response from Ryan

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Wow I just bought a breast plate with 230 some defense for 545 credits. It's one with wings!

Check it out once the screenshot updates.

[​IMG]

4. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Creep show is good he has a Coll promo code.. one of my last! \=) .. I have a few in reserve for reviews =).. I have never burned through them so fast!

GOOD STUFF.. cannot wait to see the wings =)

I am at the blog if you need me =)

5. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    You gave him one??? I feel so happy I said something... It makes me feel good inside =]

6. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    An absolute unbelievable gesture on your part Ryan.
    Clearly proves that it takes an incredible developer to make an incredible game.

I'm so thankful that yourself and everyone else want me to stick around so
    you can frag the crap out of me in the pvp arena!

Besides the hour long email I sent thanking you, I really can't thank you
    enough for this generous gift and for creating iOs Game of the Year!

Looks like I'll be sticking around much much longer now to pollute this thread.
    Now I feel like Crex starting all over again, only the difference is, I'm doing it
    with a HUGE smile on my face!!!

7. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    [​IMG]

Full RED DEAD suit.

8. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
  9. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Awesome Creepshow! Glad Ryan could hook you up! Lemme know if you still need that $10 gift card to perk your spirits up! You could grab another game or two!

Man, those wings are awesome! Can't wait to grab a pair. Still stuck on level 9 boss!!! That guy is responsible for at least 50/58 of my current deaths!!!!!

I had him down to half his health, then for some reason the dude charged me like a mad man. It was a back-peddling race to get away. He closed in, lobbing energy balls left and right. One passed by so close I could smell burning as it slowly glided past me.... I'm zigging, he's zagging.... down to a third of his health..... grenade launcher coming in handy..... avoid another well placed energy ball. BAM... dead! WTF?! As my corpse drops to the floor I see a kite (or some other flying bastard) fly from behind me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This boss is so tough he could climb a mountain and slap god in the face!

10. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I'm really glad you're going to stick around!:) I'll pray that you'll find a job since you don't have one

And back to mission europa:D

and anyways when I went to fight reyem neyes for the second time it seemed he's not really visable I think he has to be bigger... much bigger he's way to small(insert thats what she said here). Anyways so how have you guys been liking it so far?

11. Paradiso

I've got a few swords, a spud launcher, and a coolaid cannon for the first people to ask for em.

12. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Could this just be the recoil? The Hitcher sort of does bounce back a bit after firing. And if it sets off a whole group of enemies to explode at once, the resulting camera shake can seem pretty violent. Gotta love the Hitcher.

And on a side note, I've become addicted to the most overpowered and game-abusing skill I've found, and I love it. I would call it game-breaking, but it wouldn't be nearly as effective in multiplayer.

13. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    I'll take the coolaid, I had one but the wife deleted the game accidentally. Haven't seen another drop since!

silentcorp IGN!

Strivemind, pretell what skill?

14. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Send your Spud launcher to Arashi541. He asked for mine, but somebody already called for it first.

15. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    I'd like one of the guns if you don't mind. Which is better in your opinion? I have a lvl 5 coolaid cannon, but I'm lvl 15 now. I don't even know what a spud launcher is.

16. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    I actually keep all weapons I find.... so I've got about 5 hitchers, about 6 or so grenade launchers, a bunch of flame pistols and electric pistols.

Any lower level players need anything? I'm level 12 now (just ranked up woot) so most of the stuff is useless to me.

17. Paradiso

My play sessions:

Accept quest, save
    Start quest, saving every few minutes
    Finish quest, save
    Report to Sierra/avatar, save
    Open shop and equipment, comparing and equipping stronger items
    Sell everything else, save
    Report to Sierra/avatar for new quest, save
    Check mail, save

18. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I'd love to have a new gun :D Been using a sword for a couple of levels and the only guns I find are shotguns. Can you send it to MASMO? Thanks!

19. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010

Check your mail!

20. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Thanks so much dude! The coolaidcannon (my first one!) is pretty beast! Now I just need that dual wield skill haha.