Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. lord timmie9

lord timmie9 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2010
    id like the level 10
    my name is timmie9

2. martapp

martapp Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    I was also thinking of Borderlands - but you're quite right, there's a feeling of Hellgate in there too.

3. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    So, for the skills that are set to 0.0, here is what you do. This works for equipment as well.

Open up the store, swipe said item over as if to sell, then CANCEL the sale. It will then go back to your inventory or skill tab. Open up inv/skill tab, find the item that was set to 0.0, simply touch the item as to observe its stats and it should be set to its corresponding level.

Hope you understand.

4. Galois

Galois Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Just wanted to add my love of this game to the mix. At first I wasn't so sure, but after about half an hour I found myself hooked. This is all I've been playing since Saturday.

One thing I've run into, and wanted to see if anyone else encountered this, was that I get stuck every so often. I try and move and either my character moves very slowly, like I'm running on a wall, or he won't move at all. It corrects itself after a few seconds, but happens fairly often. I look around and I'm not touching anything; I'm just in the middle of a room.

Overall, excellent game!

5. DahakaJR

Dec 23, 2010
    Pacific Northwest.
    If there is an icy sound coupled with the slow movement, chances are you're being "slowed". Also, the "slowed" effect can be stacked, effectively bringing you to a complete stop.

6. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    If you've been hit by certain projectiles, they may have exerted the "icy grip" effect on you. Also, according to others there seem to be some floor traps in some areas that can slow you down, although I don't think I have run into those yet.

7. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Anyone?

8. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    I think this is most likely just misspelled... Don't know about the correct percentage though as I don't use that skill... In fact I don't even know that it's working for sure...

D.

9. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    I've encountered a new issue. Not a big deal though, but it's strange.

Yesterday early in the day I got the achievement for "30 deaths". Now every time I die it shows the same "30 death" graphic. Every. Single. Time. Weird right?

I look up my stats in game, shows I only have 23 deaths so far?! Huh?!

10. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Funny, I just mentioned that on the bugs / requests thread on www.missioneuropagame.com/forum No clue what the deal is either!

D.

11. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    Saw this on Ryan's blog:

I am starting to wonder without a major console company name if any app would be able to make it. Pretty much all 5 star reviews.

Honestly, it's the graphics. It's not they are bad, they are simply garish. The color scheme, the dull low-res textures, the chunky character/weapon models ect turn buyers off from the get go. It's the first introduction any gamer has to your game, and it's not a great first impression.

I love the game, and it's asthetics are pretty great once you settle in to them. But honestly the graphics make this game look like a weekend project rather than a labor of love. I know there isn't much you can do at this point, but most people are looking for clean and simple when it comes to design.

Sad fact, but many gamers look at a games graphics alone and make the choice on wether to purchase or not. I'm betting most are looking at the pics, saying to themselves "wow that looks terrible" and never look any deeper.

For what it's worth I've been posting about this game on all of my regular boards, I believe a few purchases came from it even! My lead in line is "it's the ugliest game I love" but even then many have posted how they would never play a game that looks like this. Lame!!!

12. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Can I buy the DW ability anywhere??? I can't find it.

13. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    A harsh truth, but the truth nonetheless. I've almost literally been campaigning to get this game more recognition from people who are turned away by the graphics, and it kinda works once you actually get them to listen. It's just a shame we can't say it to every customer that browses the App Store.

14. DahakaJR

Dec 23, 2010
    Pacific Northwest.
    Once you reach char lvl 9, it will start showing up. One, it's from a quest, two, it will come as drops..

15. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    It comes down to the price of admission, which is the final straw.
    People see $9.99, look at the screenshots and quickly move on.
    90+% of iOs gamers are only willing to pay $.99 for a game.

Once you market outside that audience, unless you're a HUGE game
    company, then chances are, you're going to see weak sales accross the
    board. For every successful $.99 game, there's 100 non-successful ones.

Look at Street Fighter 4. I was one of the people who actually PAID $9.99
    for it, but at that price, the game was doing horribly in the app store and
    getting nasty reviews from people who were urked about ponying up that
    cash. Now at $.99, it's hitting the top 5 of the charts all day long.

16. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Agreed on the graphics... I mean, I love the game as I did NR. Sure would love it to crash less though... But love how deep it is and how you need to feel your way into it to figure it out... Definitely not for the casual gamer... As well, I feel it is hindered by stuff like typos, etc which makes it feel rushed at times... It is a super effort coming from one person who is willing to listen and interact with the audience as well... But not quite up to the aesthetic standards of most casual app store customers in my opinion...

D.

17. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    Personally I'd be willing to do a once over of the text, some of the spelling/grammar errors alone make the story harder to parse.

18. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    Tha crafting right now its really useless because the insane amount of components needed for a single recipe.

And health potions are just super expensive in the store, it should be 1/4 the price. Which raises every level I think, its crazy!

19. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    #1599 SouL_DragooN, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
    Working list..
    http://www.missioneuropagame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=145&p=1160#p1160

For those that want a infinity blade graphics AND 50 levels, 300+ monsters, 150+ Different weapons/skills, 300+ fully voiced/animated cut scenes, and 170+ quests simply look elsewhere ;) ( and if you find it let me know I will buy it also ! =) ). I choose long and involving gameplay over creating a short pretty game ;).. If it sells great! If not my loss but I attempted it.. In the mean time we will soon have a very active Arena with summons, explosions, guns blazing, shields raising, snipers hiding, Doomsday turrents firing...it should be awesome =)...better then firing that 1 millionth Standard issue MP5 of M4 imo ;P...Back to work.. I will be on the blog mostly soo busy right now =-)

20. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    The schematics take way too many materials to make armor and health potions for ms cost 4-5k right now and I'm lvl 14