Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Also the difficulty ramp is way too steep between levels 7/8. On level 7 I was a god, no one could touch me really.

Now on level 8 (after the first few missions) it's ramped up to the point where I can barely survive past the first encounter of kites! I'm getting 1 shotted from kites now?!

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    I will nerf the kites a little ;) now some bad guys in the game will not take damage from ballistics, some no energy, some heal of abilities you use, some even only take splash damage ;)

3. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    I need some help in regards to the Reyem Neas summon...how the heck do I get it? I've wandered around the level for a while and have yet to see it. And there isn't a marker on my map.

4. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

#1504 strivemind, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    I've found that Reyem Neas is normally at the end of the longest branch (check the map). And of that, usually at the bottom of the map. He's actually fairly small, and looks just like his summon, except he throws a whole lot of those energy balls at you.

Edit: watch out for the Worm boss that spawns in his levels. It's normally a higher level too.

5. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    I quote myself because I'm kinda desperate. Can't beat him, he just shot at me and my life bar just went down super fast.

I'm tired of doing the same level over and over guys, please help!

I hope the game continue not being this hard because right now it's really complicated and frustrating to me. :(

6. strivemind

Like Ryan just said, try a different tactic. Enemies and bosses are designed with varying strengths and weaknesses. If he launches impossible 1-hit kill ranged attacks, then move in close and melee him. I've found that some bosses may have strong ranged attacks, but ridiculously weak melee (or at least easy enough to dodge).

7. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    LOL I've been playing for a week and JUST noticed how incredibly useful the
    map REALLY IS just yesterday = DUH. I clicked the map and was like,
    "Oh, there's the boss... Oh there's the spot I need to go to..."
    Yes, up to date, I've been clearing the entire levels each time... /faceplant

8. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010

What is ur in game name? I'll send ya a nice gun!

9. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    LOL me too! I was spending way more time on each quest just wandering through the level until I found what I needed. Then I accidentally clicked "Map" and was like, "Suweeeet!"

10. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Ah, thanks for the help, I finally managed to get my first summon :D

11. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    My ingame name is Drakeer, but I have the feeling that something is wrong because it is just level 3, quest 10 or so and it is just the beginning to be this hard.

The boss just shot to me, my life bar depletes, I die. Just too hard to be this soon in the game. I have equiped the best things I loot from corpses, and I have a cool shield equiped too.

12. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    God if u people die from a boss than go level up instead of ask for free things. Jeez it's not hat hard. I was one shotted at lower level so I leveled up and tried again, it's proven to work, try it.

13. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    First off he didn't askfor anything.... Secondly why do you even care? Am I supposed to just keep all my dope low level gear? It's a game that allows you to share loot, you get bothered that people use it?!

14. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I accidentally got rid of my grenade launching gun that would hit then explode a second later. If someone has one to trade I have a Lvl. 8 Common Quick Long Sword of the Quick or a Lvl. 7 Fine Thirsty Crossbow of the Thirsty

15. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    How will that work if a person can't find a energy or balistics weapon thats strong enogh or one with splash damage then there screwed! It wouldn't feel right the only advantages monsters get in rpg games is usually resistance to elemental damage! It'll be way to difficult too trying to switch weapons mid game when it doesn't even pause! That one idea would bring along millions of problems!!!

16. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    that would be a huge problem i gotta admit... but maybe ryan could only implement that into the higher level enemies/monsters?

17. strivemind

Time to start saving your old weapons, boys.
    The NPC shop also provides a nice variety, or you can always hop back to any previous level and grind for one.

18. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I haven't found a SINGLE good item from that shop... all of them are like 3000 credits!

19. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Lol

My chaingun was 20,940 so start saving :)

20. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Are there broken/useless skills in the game?

Rage: Level 1.5: "This ability when dropped in your action bars gives every
    attack a 1.0 percent chance (NXT LVL1.0) to enter rage mode for 3 seconds.
    This will add 0x0ercent damager per hit." (Exactly as shown in game)