Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Care package gets my vote

2. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    I vote for a seal skill...huh...what are those?? ;)

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    For no apparent reason I want to share yet another picture of a secret cow level from a different video game... :D

[​IMG]

4. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    O the life I lost on that game.... I only hope they can recall that in diablo 3... not real hopeful from what I have seen.. ;)

5. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    My life will be sucked away when Diablo 3 comes out heheh

I should sleep but.. just one more... level

6. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Well you can count me in the club now I've been watching this thread and curiosity finally got the better of me and I bought the collectors edition.

Haven't done to much as yet in game except the first quest although I've already had about 3 in game crashes two of them were from trying to select level 0 on the teleport pad I don't know if it exists but I was curious and if it doesn't why is the option there.

Game seems ok but the armour and weapons are already confusing I can't even tell which are the best.

I'll give it some more time later.

7. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    please let me know .. the crashing was not expected from the testing we did... But is the utmost item on the list....

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    haha. Lol. :D:p:D

9. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Hmm now that I've tried dual shields, I almost wish I went all INT to spam skills like mad. Sooo much defense. Monsters don't even hurt me.

10. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Have a complaint about the schematics.

1st of all, they're usually for an item near your current level, which means
    they get replaced like all other items within a level or two. That said, there's
    14 different armor slots to upgrade/maintain as you level.

There is absolutely no way the game gives the horrendous material
    requirements to make at least ONE piece, let alone several during the levels
    you can wear it, making them flat out useless to the game.

When you FINALLY do gather enough materials to make the item,
    you're current armor is way better or you've way outleveled the schematic.

So then you find a higher level schematic more fitting for your level now that
    you've gathered all that stuff, only to realize that new schematic requires a
    higher grade of elements now. (Not TINY anymore, but MEDIUM).

Took me 9-10 levels to collect 480 tiny geodes, tiny blood, etc. and now the
    schematics my level require Medium geodes, etc. making everything I gathered
    useless.

Am I just totally missing something here?

11. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Well you can buy materials from the store. So in theory you could be collecting material from the levels, plus farming equipment to sell to buy material. Not an efficient system, no. But, they are worth a lot, so I end up selling every schematic I get.

12. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I'm not alone it seems.

With the amount of money you earn, it's still impossible to buy them in that
    quantity from the store and keep up with the scematic's unrealistic material
    demands.

The store sells like 3 of each at a time for 300+?
    That kind of cash earning is simply impossible.

13. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    I have to agree about the high mat costs for schematics. With the insane amount required, I've yet to really use schematics during my entire play experience. Perhaps tweaking or lowering them somewhat so we can use them before we out level their usefulness?

At the moment, when I loot schematics they just look like $ signs to me ;)

14. martapp

martapp Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    So it's not just me that dumps them as well - I've been saving all the components as I've gone along, but still have nowhere near enough for the simplest schematic.

Still it's a good way to generate some gold ;-)

Being able to combine / refine items would be great - so much stuff just gets sold off, where it would be great to bump up the stats of an existing item (even if only by a point or two).

15. gloriasendoh

gloriasendoh Member

Mar 21, 2011
    CHINA
    it's totally *8* great !! lol

it's totally *8* great !! lol

16. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I'll echo what's being said about schematics in here, I think that's a good point. Now if anyone has a better strategy for collecting materials for the schematics then I'm open to it, and all ears.

It would be really cool to combine items, sure. But that would require a ton of implementation. I would be really happy though, if there were some way to level up existing items. Maybe with in-game money? I'm also planning to buy some IAPs so IAPs for leveling up items would be ok with me, although I can see people not being into that idea so much because it would allow people to take advantage and just buy the best equipment for the arena rather than earning it. Maybe if you use an item enough you can level it up somehow? Just spitballing though.

17. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #1437 eev, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    after playing till level 10 i have some comments. at first schematics - they are just useless. the finding rate of all these pieces is too low and the prices in shop are extremely high. Weapons, there is just no need to use typical ballistic weapons, energy weapons and crossbow are better because of firing range and rate, and most important factor u don't really have to aim. Swords etc. are even more useless. I think weapons need some kind of tweaking, maybe melee weapons should be much more powerful. Arena does not work, i don't see the map - to choose the location and basically nothing happens when you choose to start mp game..

18. martapp

martapp Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    About the weapon leveling... I noticed a few times early on that a weapon that I was using for some time might occasionally flash the message "Reload rate up" or something like that. I couldn't say that I noticed a difference in reload speed afterwards though. I didn't see the message for a while though - maybe it depends on the XP from the enemy.

I didn't even try to use a melee weapon; most of the enemies have a ranged attack, and trying to get in close usually just lets them get a hit in that takes out a chunk of your health (or starts draining it).

19. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Can I vote all of the above?

20. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    I have to agree that schematics needs too many materials to be done (at least in low levels)

I have a recipe: 480 Tiny Crystal, 480 Tiny Steel and 480 Tiny Geode WTF!!!

That needs to be reworked. :p