Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Interesting game, might chime in soon and purchase either Standard or Collectors Edition.

One thing that bugs me though: I don´t use Facebook nor do i use Twitter. Will I have to feel being left out on those item gifts after i purchased this one?

2. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    #1322 Pete the Geek, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    I've learned that even with a shotgun you can whack the bad guys with a shield in the left hand and it works quite well. I found an ability that zaps a room full of bad guys. Then there is a gold shield orb that I press when I am reloading because it raises my shield arm and seems to protect me a bit. I also dig the "poison" ability. Ka-boom :cool:! I'm still trying to figure out what is going on when I keep getting zapped over and over by some unseen enemy.

In good news, I've received an achievement for a high number of deaths... sadly they are my own :D!

3. Not at all since they're just regular items from the game that you'll eventually find as you make your way through it.

4. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I haven't used my facebook for this and don't have a twitter but I still get all the presents! I find alternative ways so I message ryan and tell him I'll put the message in my banner and since I post around A LOT it works well! Don't worry about being left out!

5. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    I'm still looking out for Mission Europa in top grossing and Paid app store lists....come on people this beast should be on top!

6. FlowRidah

FlowRidah Active Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Finally was able to make an ID. I'm a new starter but I like the game:)
    Send me a message if you'd like. I'd like to see how it works. ID: Valo

7. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Hey crex good news! I'm going to hook you up with a lvl 1 hitcher crossbow the does around 70-80 damage i think because I just found a lvl 10 one that does 213!

8. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    I just beat the Marine Captain with no deaths...make sure you try different skill combos...port Orion here I come!
    @drakeer did you lose it? There is a little issue with mail right now...but also a way around it..take your mailed skill/item to store..drag to sell but hit cancel..then it will be ok to use...
    Check me out with Coolaid cannons akimbo :)

9. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Anyone have any level 5 - 6 weapons (or skills) that they are willing to donate?? Help would be much appreciated as I still can't find any more good weapons and I am steadily running out of ammo for my good ol' shotgun of the quick. Username is thethinice. I feel bad for sounding like begging so as soon as I get myself powering through the game I'll donate som stuffs for the greater cause ;)

10. ava0425

ava0425 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    When do you get the dual wielding skill?

11. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Here I have a lvl 5 fire crossbow for u

12. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    U get the dualwielding skill after u beat the lvl 9 quest

13. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Holy crap, I just did the most insane quest. It was 21, where you have to go and kill 30 enemies. I spawned and right in front of me was the boss, the giant spinning one, level 11. I'm level 7. For some reason it's not attacking me though, so I lay down a turret and it doesn't damage it. I try a fire blast, and that takes a good chunk of life out of him, then I start shooting with my exploding crossbow to finish him off. I get a huge amount of exp, plus 2 legendary relics, both armor. I go off and start killing the other 29, and by the time I'm done, I've looted 5 legendary relics, killed the boss, and got the coolaidcannon weapon :)

14. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Lol dude that's amazing, but sad thing is, I'm lvl 12 and haven't seen a coolaidstyle cannon yet at all...

15. kchau2

kchau2 Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Interactive Designer
    UK

I'm wondering where is faith?

16. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Just finished that quest this very second. Here's what I do for the spinny guy:
    Walk right into the center of it and Doomsday. I walked away and by the time
    I turned around it was already down to only 25% left. :eek:

No coolaidcannon though...

17. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    I have the feeling that it could be (maybe replaced by) power...

D.

18. Tubabube8

Tubabube8 Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Sadly I'm going to have to join the ranks of those begging for outgrown weapons that are still useful for level 3's. Any help would be much appreciated my ign is simply TUBABUBE

19. NeoShai

NeoShai Active Member

Feb 28, 2010
    This game looked incredibly deep so I just bought the collectors edition.

20. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Yeah it was epic. Unfortunately I can't use any of the legendary relics until I reach level 12 lol. Coolaid cannon is awesome though, but not very accurate.

Also, quest 22 messed up for me the first time. Not sure what caused it, but the generator switch your supposed to turn on doesn't work, and neither do the level exits. Was forced to teleport out and restart. Only thing I can thing of is maybe when I was standing by the switch I was killing enemies but the menu kept popping up so I had to keep dismissing it.