Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Just a little something I found on level 49...:)...pretty cool....i am up to level 6-7 after starting over so Crex could keep up...only died 5 times....big shields rock!
    Please make sure everyone gives their review on iTunes...people around the world are enjoying this game...Germany, UK, US, Canada...please help Ryan with WORLD DOMINATION! He deserves it. Make it a quest to tell 2 new people about it each day.
    See you in the Arena:)

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    you found that shield at level 1? or did it do that from the mailbox glitch???

3. henrylkr

henrylkr Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Thanks man! It definitely helped! Time for bed, shall go back to ME tomorrow! :)

4. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

The game gets about 10 times easier once you get a weapon besides the shotgun lol. The firey crossbow weapon is pretty powerful for me right now, at level 6.

For people who've beaten the game, how many different environments are there? So far I've seen the port, and the first 6 levels, which all look fairly similar.

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just powered through level 1 and now on level 2. Hopefully I'll get my goodies tomorrow. Hopefully I can use the same username.

6. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    No one has finished the game yet, besides the testers.
    It's way too big and hasn't been out long enough.

It looks like every single level is fresh and different looking so far though.

7. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    My character is currently lvl 22 and the environments definitely get more varied. Different enemies to fight as well :)

8. ava0425

ava0425 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    Having trouble killing Dr. John.. Could anyone send somethin my way to help me out if they could?

IGN: ava0425

Thanks if anyone could help :)

9. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Your journey will take you from the surface to the mines..to port Orion..something about the Orbital Platform...and then...;) oh, don't forget the 4 summons levels...has anyone tried the third summons yet? Or the fourth? hehe..

10. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    I just got the 3rd summons pillar but I haven't tried it yet :p

11. #1291 1nonya1, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    All I have is the first summons and I stomped through that when I was level 3.
    Do the other summons levels pop up after you find their respective skills?

EDIT: And whiners like this piss me off.

12. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Egads, I read that as "Midian's Aurora" and just about hwarfed up a hairball! :eek:

If I were at a computer, I'd mock up a drelbs-worthy sword and shield - I get bored of all this sniping every so often... You really can dish out a lot of damage with swords, and that shield skill leveled up help a lot if you time to block incoming shots.

13. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Can somebody send me a cheap pistol or ballistic rifle they don't want, so I can test them out and see if they're worth the investment? I'd rather not have to grind for money after getting a weapon I dislike...

Username is [ikemike].

14. Dragon3leg

Dragon3leg Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    It
    Fairfax va
    Ryan been following you from the initial announcement and so far I'd say this is a masterful release packed with tons of content. There are a few bugs but for a solo developed game that had all of 3 testers its amazing. I can only imagine the hours it took to do debugging! One suggestion for you would be to add a little help document to the options menu. I think there needs to be some clarification as to the benefits of stat distribution and item creation, I had a coolaide that I held on too until I got a second one thinking hey the weapon text mentions that the damage increases at the next level so why not combine them to level them up... We all know the outcome of that adventure. Regardless I'm loving this game and hope you see the recognition you are so rightfully due. You need to get some advertisements up on the main page to generate the traffic/user base to really see some nice revenue from this one. Also one more suggestion, make the kick butt PVP armor sets available for purchase via the bazaar cause I dread getting into the arena with Doom!

My Character name is R3B005T lvl 14

15. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Wow doom that shield is so nice

16. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I agree. Melee and shield is being overlooked by people. So many bosses have near 1-hit ranged attacks, and just seem to have an overall weakness to melee. Combine that with dodging/blocking their predictable melee attacks, and you're set. A lot of bosses I originally thought were hard now go down easy.

17. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    That's exactly what I do
    Anyone want a crimson dawn legendary relic I think it's level 5 or something

18. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

My new favorite weapon, superior hungry hitcher of the hungry with a vampiric effect ;)

19. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    me in game name Fireball926

20. lord timmie9

lord timmie9 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2010
    I'd like iT
    Name is timmie9