Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Imagine.... UDDER MADNESS

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Cow Armor would be insane... special attribute +1 moo-vement/speed. If there can be no secret zombie cow level cow there could be a skill that calls an army of cows to stampede over enemies. As a weapon I was thinking something like a cow hoof for bulgeoning enemies (melee legendary weapons seem rare).

3. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    udder destruction skill! puts 700 damage on all enemies in the room! adds +100 every .5 level up!

4. #1264 1nonya1, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    You must suck. I'm only level 5 - almost to level 6 - but I'm punching above my weight up to level 8.
    Taken out 7 bosses already. Found one boss where the Doomsday turret had no effect on him so I had to snipe away for a long damn time. It was that spinning turret boss on level 6 or 7.
    I need to hurry up and level up to 7 so I can actually use this load of armor and weapons I've been stockpiling. I wish portal 37 had a locker we could use to store spare weapons/armor in when we didn't feel like dragging it around or getting rid of it.

I vote for the Hogg-Wylde machine gun. Mssrs. Sebastian Hogg and Eustis Wylde first developed this machinegun back in 2027 that spat souls. They later shelved the design in favor of the Doomsday turret which saw operation from 2034 to 2055 and were later quoted as saying "One needs to be far away from this type of weapon in order to not lose one's own soul to it."
    Five assistant firearms engineers died during testing of the Hogg-Wylde machinegun.

5. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    OK guys.. on the job.. First I am getting the Aerna match making system. Then the crashes are the target!.. I am trying to target this friday to be finished but that really means nothing I do not know why some people are getting a LOT of crashing and some little.. I played hours straight before shipping but obivously did not trigger what is causing it... anywho I will whip out my handy custom memory manager and track it down!..

O might be a bit quiet today so I can get the jobs done!..Thanks!

6. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I guess I suck, because ever boss one shot, I'm dead. I'm level 8 and level 3 boss takes a few minutes to work his health down then if I get hit once, I'm dead. Not even a chance to use a hP pot.

7. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
  8. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just my setup, but the bosses do feel over powered. I'm killing everything up to him in one shot, when the shots actually hit, and then I throw everything I've got at the boss and it barely scratches him lol

I get that the game is supposed to be challenging, but I wish it wasn't to the point that I had to do every quest at least twice, either because of the boss or crashes.

The fact that I'm still playing though is a testament to how good the game really is.

9. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Hey Ryan, hope you got my e-mail...hit me up if you have a chance, review is going out in a couple of hours!

10. Mine crashed on me once on my iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 but after rebooting and making sure that it's the only app running it hasn't crashed since. Usually I just have ME and email app open though.

Methinks it could be a memory problem since the older models of iPhone Original/3G and iPod Touch 1G/2G had only 128MB of RAM whereas the newer iPod Touch 3G/4G models and the iPhone 3GS have 256MB.
    I did run into a severe "lag" issue when my iPhone 4 was checking email in the background while playing and when a new email came in and it sounded the chime it locked up the game for a second or two.

11. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Ryan i encountered a Voice acting error i messaged you about it

12. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    LOL same here

13. Loganaustin

Dec 12, 2010
    hey Ryan sometimes during loading screens your amazing game just crashes on me.. i own the ipod touch 4th gen so this shouldnt be happening, maybe its ios4.3?

14. Loganaustin

Dec 12, 2010
    same but now i try to dodge the attacks the boss has because some bosses, they lock on u so once they shoot just get out of the way and walk to the right or left and keep shooting them and i think ull be fine. Thats what i do.. i dont know if i explained my strat well enough so sorry if u dont understand

15. chris1215

chris1215 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    This game just constantly crashes on me. I finished a quest and when it went to load back to the hub, the game crashed and didn't save what I had done. It's a great game but that kink definitely needs to be worked out.

16. kchau2

kchau2 Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Interactive Designer
    UK
    So what do the stats do?

17. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Just sent ya a great fire pistol that Doom originally gave me.

For the bosses don't enter a room guns blazing. Check the map for the boss, drop a turret right in the entrance and run away and hide. When that one s gone dropanother..... Wash rinse and repeat! Also helps if you have the long distance aim mod!

18. Careful, I've already found one boss that is pretty Doomsday-resistant.
    Had to shower him with COOLAID for about 15 minutes before he died.
    Wish I had some Mohawk grenades...

19. weaver523

weaver523 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Thanks for the well wishes and Fireball926 as well.

I have a pinched disk and they are pinching the sciatic nerve and shooting pain down my right leg. Got a steroid shot on Friday and I'm still having pain when getting up and walking.

I keep forgetting to write a review so I'm going to do it right now. :)

P.S. Ryan, I have crashed a couple times after dying and loading back to town. This was on my 2nd gen 8gb iTouch if that helps at all.

20. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Get better Weaver. My wife had surgery for that problem.. it did fix her but she will never really be the same before it all happened. .. Still she is WAY better!

Yes there is a crash bug or two I am going to hunt when I finish the Arena rewrite... (in the middle now and it is VERY time consuming doing network code)

Thanks guys keep it up!..