Universal Mission Europa by Bansheesoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    Could someone answer my question i had earlier about the arena? when i tap join arena and it asks me to input my location it shows part of what i think is a world map in the top corner of the screen, if i tap anywhere it launches me into the queue for a match but i haven't battled anyone after being online for half a hour and the whole time it said i was "in line" for a match.

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    if no one is close enough to you it will wait.. there are only around 50 people that have registered so arena may take a while to warm up ;)

After you pick your location. when someone close joins it will connect you on the spot wherever you are.. (again BETA) as you can see it is hard with 50 and we had 3 dedicated testers really =) 10 that participated

Doom:
    "Just trashed some guys in the Arena in #MissionEuropa .....Got a guy named bonk's head :) holy crap that is fun!!!"

3. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    That's how i thought it would work but i can't pick my location because 3/4 of the map is cut off and i'm left with eastern africa and that big ocean under asia... :( :( :(

4. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
  5. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    That would be the Malice machine I believe, just it's name, it doesn't mean anything. I know for a fact that you can register your name, it won't forget about you! Just check the website.

6. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    really you press once and it should zoom to that area.. then press again and that is your location.. I will have to look at that..

7. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    May want to add to the F.A.Q. that once you set your name it is yours until you change it.. And you will not show on the site until playing for more then 5 minutes playing that name ;)

8. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    HEHEH Arena will get more interesting in a minute.. And if you post a review or such please let me know I can send you some presents to give away ;)

9. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I can find a way to register. Please hurry and tell me please.

10. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Finally finished syncing and assigned a name :]; made it by 20 minutes heheh.

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    IF you set your name then it is set.. ;)

You can change it but once it is set you will get mail ;)

12. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    Well after rebooting my device i see the whole map but its kinda small and in the top left corner.

And i found a minor bug, if i pick crosshair number 7 when i come back to the app it changes from the white-T to a red dot but if i cycle back through crosshair #7 is a white T again.

13. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I knew I shouldn't have watched the trailer... I really can't afford to be spending money right now but it looks so good! And that's saying something considering my usual negative reaction to FPS games with virtual thumbsticks on iOS :p

14. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I killed the monster in the blue area and can't leave. Please hurry and tell me.

15. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    wat does the extra thing you get for registering do ingame? Plz dont let it be super awesome cuz i cant get money cuz i have no gas to get to a meijers or walmart to get a card until tomorrow after college.

16. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Read the damn instructions...it says to open up your skills menu and equip the teleport skill. Do it.

17. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

My syncing is going sooo slowly. Too many updates I should have installed earlier. Only 13min left! Gaaaah.

18. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    Hey Ryan, there's something wrong with the world map on my iPhone4, not what I remember, trying arena now!

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    If you lose your warp skill you can always get it again by walking to the levels teleporter..

The presents will fly more then just 10 min from now..

There will be a second of the same type tomorrow.. you can combine them then ;)

20. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    found another bug, i joined a arena battle and nobody was there and i spawned inside a pillar thing and was stuck. i can post screen shots if you want.