Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Crazybreadman

Crazybreadman Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    I ran into the spud cannon (I was like wft?) after playing for about an hour... guess I'm lucky. So does it have limited ammo?

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Ryans adding some items for members of TA too. He's adding creanades(crex) and then he told me in the second update he'll try to add a fireball gun for me!

3. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!! haha. sorry. Just woke up. TIme to kick some ass in Mission Europa! D@mn you Dr. John! Why you no die! Guess I'll have to use my new goodies that Ryan and others gave me. *Goes to mailbox*. Crap! No wifi! *sigh*..... Off to Starbucks! :D:p:cool::):eek:

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I had the same problem (firing when I meant to move the camera), but the entire UI is customizable, so you can move the fire button closer to the edge of the screen.

Seems like I'm the only one who beat Twisted Metal with a sword...

5. diovivente

diovivente Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Nope, I did it too... Actually with an axe, but still, similar.

6. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Ummmmm.... I beat twisted metal at level 1 with the shotgun you get from the dying marine...

7. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I finallllly beat mission 31. I kept getting 1-hit by the Naya (or whatever) boss. Even with a mana shield and some great armor.

Anyways, got some excellent low-level equips if anyone wants them. They don't give much cash or materials.

And then my pride and joy, the legendary relic which I used all the way to floor 8:

8. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Grande Mocha non-fat no whip please.
    That's a long lost luxury to some of us broke unemployed mofo's...

P.S. I beat up Dr. John real good for you last night.

9. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    same I think i just had my passive skills on

10. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    haha. thnx. This game needs co-op. That way I can relax and watch my partner do all the work. :D

11. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Reporting a possible glitch: In around level 5 or 6, but I think this has happened several times in the same room on different levels. The room where the white column of goop comes down in the middle (room shaped like a diamond), I have my shotgun equipped in right hand when I tried to shoot anything it doesn't register. If I switch to a different weapon it's fine tho, so maybe just has something to do with the shotgun and that room? :confused:

Also had the game randomly forceclose a few times, once after beating the 5th boss (and it didn't register :( ), and sometimes while portalling.

Otherwise absolutely love this game, by far my favorite on the iPad and I plan on putting alot more time in this one (10-11 hours in right now)

12. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    I accidetly deleted my game!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Yeah the shotgun seems glitched, as I've had a couple of times where it wouldn't recognize anything I shot at no matter how close or far I was away.

@Crex: That really sucks. How did it happen?

14. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Whoever is on the fence about this game and enjoys FPS's, rpg's, looting, questing, action, story line your doing yourself as a gamer injustice. IMO, the graphic's are very well done, it looks great on the retina display. The look of the game has a cell shade effect is best I can describe... It looks different than any game I've played in a great way. It's challenging, but not frustrating, a sense of adventure on each level with the excitment of waiting for killer loot dropping from a mob or a chest. The controls are SPOT on! You can dual wield, cast spells, use kinetic weapons, energy weapons, shields, custinze stats to your liking as you level, boss mobs.... It's a very very well done game and created by one person flat out amazing. If a one man person can do this type of game for 3.99 we as gamers have been getting robed by major company's and their games.

If your a novice gamer and not familiar with RPGs this game could be overwhelming to you, but stick with it, you will be rewarded with a great time.

Btw, Ryan, thank you for the gifts in the mailbox and your passion for gaming. I'm looking forward to playing this game for a long long long time.

I'm amazed at what one person can create. Great job, best of luck to you.

15. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Dang crex. Maybe I should send you this Hitcher I'm giving away lol. Want it? It's pretty good for level 3.

16. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I launched ME but I had my finger on the screen. I didn't noticed that it was already on the menu screen, and my finger was on the new game thingy. When I looked at the screen, I accidently clicked yes without reading it.

Sure, thatd help. But don't send it just yet, incase I can't use the "CREX" username again.

17. Creepshow

Feb 10, 2011
    Now using Decrepit the Hitcher and I cannot wipe the evil grin off my face.
    Watching groups of monsters pop is so satisfying.

18. henrylkr

henrylkr Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Hot damned, send me that Htcher if you wanna get rid / help a fellow ME player :p.

IGN: Xanthous

19. Creepshow

Feb 10, 2011
    Crex as soon as your back in or able to get your in-game name again,
    let me know, I'll send whatever items I can to help out.

20. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Please Ryan, in the next update, include a sign in just incase people accidently delete there saves. :(